Babylon Burning Select Test Grow.

TropiChem Candied Cheese and Zmart Z's V2 F2 are actually better than the Pineapple Runtz. I'm almost positive anyone who grows them side by side will agree. Which is why I'm throwing in both, plus a pack of Pineapple Runtz F5, with any pack purchased.

They're not even really testers anymore, and are limited release, like all of my seeds. TropiChem is also almost done in testing, so it's only a freebie for a little while longer

Thanks for growing them, and posting @Bill.de.Cat 🙏🙏

Yea the freebie seed count just depends on which size you buy. 2+ or 4+ packs, (3 or 6 seeds in 3a.) each come w equal sized freebies. For direct sales.

At seedbanks like seedsandstems.us (a new retailer) you can only buy a 4+ pack, and get two actual 4 packs included (no Pineapple Runtz freebie, unless you buy from me, or at WalipiniSeedbank.com

Having a hell of a time getting starts going since changing out the old HF for fresh. Got one of the Pineapple Runtz above ground in the big pots ( far right corner ) and a maybe on one the little pots. Same troubles starting some of my GT's so pretty sure it isn't the seeds since they all popped in the shot glass. Oh well, that's farming for ya.
20240525_093037.jpg
20240525_093100.jpg

Need to find some high nitrogen ferts I think...they seem a bit too light green.
The closest white pot in the bottom photo is the Mandarin Panties I'm reversing this round. Got 3rd sprat this morning.

Having a hell of a time getting starts going since changing out the old HF for fresh. Got one of the Pineapple Runtz above ground in the big pots ( far right corner ) and a maybe on one the little pots. Same troubles starting some of my GT's so pretty sure it isn't the seeds since they all popped in the shot glass. Oh well, that's farming for ya.
View attachment 1684357View attachment 1684358
Need to find some high nitrogen ferts I think...they seem a bit too light green.
The closest white pot in the bottom photo is the Mandarin Panties I'm reversing this round. Got 3rd sprat this morning.
Looking good Bill. I hope the seeds that havent popped are late bloomers. I also like using fish fertilizer for some quick N. I would use it more if it didnt smell so bad.

Back