AutoSeeds Summer 2023 Grow & Show

Computer malfunction i think, i meant to say that grow style looks cool using rockwool and growbags.
Ty never done this...let alone seen it done....it's working good so far...they are getting it....3dayz old in that pic...the rootriots are 1 day....
20230513_174201.jpg
20230513_174157.jpg

Computer malfunction i think, i meant to say that grow style looks cool using rockwool and growbags.
I was thinking more root room and faster growth to the soil.....since they are 1gal bags.....in Humboldt king mix.....

Germination
Well I looked down in all the holes and they all got life down in the 2x2 rockwool cubes... I didn't even soak...just straight to cubes...that was Fri....2days...they should be up in the next day or 2....here's a pic...thats germ......thats fast....im liking these rockwool cubes ....i think im on to something....
20230515_001937.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Carbon based lifeforms. 👽 seeds have landed. :cooldance:they must have come Saturday, found them last night when i came home.
Looking at all the grows mine will be a little late. Now the hard part, have to mix up 24 gallons of medium. :doh: that's work. i hate work.:baked:
I like to germinate on a new moon, but gotta get going right away. so will drop for a 24 hour soak tomorrow. Seb. @Autoseeds.com . thank you. :bow:
looks like there will be two grows of autoseeds this summer. :thumbsup: @Mañ'O'Green. :bighug:YOU DA MAN!!
DSC_0939.JPG

Germination
Alright folks I'll be running this run with them in coco/perlite using Megacrop 2 part and a few other additives drain to waste.. Beans showed up Friday 5/12/23 and I didn't hastate to put them in the some water.. Put them in a seed scuffing tube then soaked them for 3hr in wk 1 solution 150ppm then straight to there final homes 2 gallon Honor the plant core series grow bags.. Put a humidity dome on them today they were alive and standing proud :headbang::woohoo:

IMG_4239.JPG

Day 1 Girl Scout Cookies 5/15/23

IMG_4352.JPG

Day 1 Acapulco Gold 5/15/23

IMG_4353.JPG

Back