OLD REVIEWS Auto sativa recommendations

Reaction score
Hey gang,
I’m about to start a perpetual grow in my room (3.5’wx7’Lx5.5’h). I’m finishing up some GSCX from ilgm which are coming along nicely. My first grow. Since those are heavier on the indica I wanted to have one strain down the middle and one that’s bigger on sativa. I’ve decided on fastbuds gelato auto for the 50/50 strain and am leaning towards their wedding cheesecake or orange sherbet for the sativa dominant strain. Since my room doesn’t have a lot of height I was wondering if the orange sherbet would be too tall. I’ll be LSTing anything I grow tho so maybe it’s not an issue. I’m also open to other strains from other breeders. But my wants are: sativa dominant, high yield, +20% thc, harvesting in less than 90 days, bonus points for nice colors. I grow in soil. I appreciate any recommendations. I’ll be buying from seedsman, I’m pretty sure. Here’s some pics of the gscx too.

hope everyone is doing well

Attachments

• 3DE505AE-9A7C-4467-8604-4C08D01B8758.jpeg
    3DE505AE-9A7C-4467-8604-4C08D01B8758.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 154
  • 58729209-F822-44A5-98A8-138D11335358.jpeg
    58729209-F822-44A5-98A8-138D11335358.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 157
  • 10C293AC-7C3A-423A-A19C-8CC6A8DE32C2.jpeg
    10C293AC-7C3A-423A-A19C-8CC6A8DE32C2.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 156
I was thinking about this as well. And also settling on their Wedding Cheesecake so good to know I'm on the right track. I think u'll be ok. The newer Fastbud's strains look (to me), smaller and girthier. Good luck!

My favorite is the Fastbuds Green Crack Auto. I grow it at least once a year. I know it is not pure sativa but it's effects are strong sativa.

Fastbuds has a few sativas. I am collecting auto sativa's myself, and have a few. I havent grown all of them yet tho.

Fastbuds
Lemon AK, Green Crack, Mexican Airlines, Bluedreamatic, Orange Sherbet, CBD Crack

HSO
Blue Dream, Dedoverde Haze

Greenhouse Seed Company
Super Lemon Haze

Ace Seeds
Zamaldelica auto

Dutch Passion
Durban Poison auto (discontinued)

Mephisto
Hubbabubba Haze, Super Orange Haze, Mango Smile

These are just the 1s I have, but more out there. I asked Heather from Fastbuds and she said Lemon AK was more of a sativa than Green Crack. Was very energetic I will do again as well as the Bluedreamatic. I'm not sure if Fastbuds Wedding Cake is a sativa??? Organe Sherbert is 1 I cant wait to do. Stay lifted.

Most any Amnesia-or Haze-based strain will work well. Most major auto breeders have 1 or more Amnesia- and/or Haze-based strains, including Mephisto.

Thank you friends.
I’m gonna check out the lemon ak and the mephisto strains. The wedding cake is slightly sativa heavy and the orange sherbet more so, but the wedding cake just got voted best sativa leaning strain on the fastbuds Instagram so... Lol. In the end I’m sure anything is gonna be great but I’d like to have some distinctive highs available in my repertoire.

Last edited:
I’m starting the orange sherbet in the next month or so, in a tent. I’m thinking I might try topping them to deal with the height. I topped one of the 4 autos I’m growing now and it’s the biggest plant so I’m not worried about the myths even though it’s the one plant

I recently purchased Wild Thailand Ryder from World of Seeds also Panama Lime from Flash Seeds

Back