Bearhill Seeds Auto Blackdog

:smoking: Hey Jay, tip o' the hat to you for running a journal in this ghost town of a section!
tumbleweed.gif

I was about to ask if you knew if the parent photo is Black DOG (HSO),... but I see Myroaches has popped in- :thumbsup:
Nice start :biggrin:
You're the man to ask! I have Black DOG seeds, but haven't run her yet... I was hoping to find some grows of her to see how she shakes down...
I gather she was worthy of the effort to make an auto of?

Have you chatted with Hobbes recently? If you have things you'd like test-grown here, the Cultivators Club gig is a great way to go... Grow & Show is the deal, you spot the beans, they do a community journal run to showcase your goods!

Male from the 2 your running now right? Where did you get the seeds from? I havent seen to many male autos from a good seed bank. Got a few hermies though from stressing the plants out. Lol
These seeds were regs directly from Myroaches

I went back through the thread and notes. These two auto Blackdog were started May 20th so the remaining one is exactly 1 month younger than the og kush autos (started april 20th) you can see in the overview picture. Also decided to move the lights closer (8") to the plants because I've had more stretch than desired from one of the og's. I'm still working on dialing in these autocobs.

@Myroaches When do you think this plant will start flowering? It is 43 days old.

After a bit of defoliation I did more after pic you'll have to wait until next week.

100_1170.JPG
100_1169.JPG

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have another male so he went to the trash bin.

Back