New Grower Auto ABC

It's slow going so far. I'm applying STS 1:9 ratio every 4 days so tomorrow is second spray. Mother plant has a few hairs. Fairly sure I have a polyploid (Mongolian giant)sunflower. I'll get a ladder to take a pic once it blooms if I can stop the bugs.
PXL_20230714_134451550.jpg

Looks like some pollen found it's way on quite a few buds. Just have to keep everything alive until the seeds mature. The pollen suppliers will be kept in the tent for two more weeks tops.
1000000445.jpg

Very nice! At what stage are you? I am working on the same thing, recatching both the auto gene and the leaf gene requires high numbers.. good luck, subbed!

Hi Left, I'm a ways from being done. These are from (auto-duck x abc) x (auto critical x abc). I had one auto with the abc leaves but it was too disappointing so it was culled.

If you don't have to worry about plant count the abc should be identifiable within a few days of sprouting. I have gone through quite a few seeds as it's 1 in 50ish for the abc leaves for the crosses I have.

I will probably end up some autos if the mom is heterozygous for photoperiod. Should I be unlucky at least I'll have lots of large leaf abc photo seeds.

Feels slow but I think this is just after 7 weeks of flowering. Mid way through schedule was switched to 11/13 for an ace sativa mix pack.

Seeds look at least a week away.
1000000616.jpg

Back