Any good 420 Sales...?

FREE SHIPPING on Grove bags :headbang: This is an awesome deal since the shipping costs way more then the bags normally. Stock up
Screenshot_20240419-213941.png

I went to mix up some nutes this morning, and my mega crop had some liquid in the bag. I've left it open since it arrived(free sample) so I decided to order another one.

Its been very good for my plants. Its probably still usable, but sometimes I order things to have something to look forward to.

;

I placed the order, and not only was a free kelp added, but I got 50% off the order and free shipping!

For folks that have been shopping presses...looks like DABPRESS is currently still 15% off with the code on their site, which it has been, but their ROSITEK presses have discounts that don't show unless you put it in your cart...the 4 ton and the 8 ton look like $90 off the price shown ($140-$150 off the retail)...I don't have personal experience with them but I think some folks on here do 🫠

We have some 420 discounts :hothot:on a few selected products in our webshop, for the ones interested please have a look :

And of course our newest Dutch Passion limited editions, developed by yours truly :hump: :

Any questions please let me know :joy:
As always, do what you love and grow some trees bro's! :growing:

Peace out, :baked:
Antonio

Back