Seed Stockers AJ's Wedding Glue Solo Cup Grow-Winter Comp.

Starting to think I should of trimmed her up more....we are committed at this point though.
Wedding Glue 182022.jpg

Her sister is killing it in the ten gallon.
Wedding Glue Big Pot.jpg

1-16 Update.
Things moving along pretty well I had some concerns as all the tops started looking droopy I guess is the word. I have not ran a solo in a while so my confidence is not as high as it is in my normal set up. Then I noticed very similar reaction in the 10 gallon. So I am going with it is just an expression of this strain. Well that is what I am going to tell myself. If I am wrong don't burst my delusion.
Wedding Glue 1152021.jpg
No Roots.jpg

Okay so we are getting somewhere, bud sites galore and they are starting to fatten up. Looking back day 1 was about 11/27 so we are at week 8 right now. So i am guessing about 4 weeks out. She has some gnarly looking leaves on her and is in need of a haircut, but we will get to that shortly.

Solo 1212022.jpg
solo 2 1212022.jpg

Okay so we are getting somewhere, bud sites galore and they are starting to fatten up. Looking back day 1 was about 11/27 so we are at week 8 right now. So i am guessing about 4 weeks out. She has some gnarly looking leaves on her and is in need of a haircut, but we will get to that shortly.

View attachment 1410927View attachment 1410928

And the flower show begins :headbang:

Looking good buddy :cheers:

Keep the updates coming :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

1/29/2022 Update.

The buds are starting to fatten up some now. Figuring three weeks maybe still four out. Was a little worried I left to many bud sites, but she is showing me I was wrong.
Solo 1292022.jpg

Her sister in the ten gallon is just a beast. She is about a week behind the solo give or take. If those buds fatten and those colas fill out like the other solos that are close to finish I am going to be very happy.
Wedding Glue Big Sister.jpg

They are looking good. Checking back through to see of you topped them.

2/6 update.

She is getting a little funky now eating her leaves and such. I can't water much more than I have been and she is still growing it is just not going to be pretty. I did leave a few to many bud sites, she may look gnarly now but she will be a beast at chop.
Solo 262021.jpg

Update she is starting to really eat her self I had her on a water pump and it died sometime between yesterday morning and this afternoon. So she is super thirsty in the pic. Probably a week out guessing even when getting feed six times a day she is eating up the leaves. Super strong feeder the big one in the gallon it is starting to set in as well. I hit her with some build a bloom hope that helps.
solo 2132022.jpg
Solo 2132022 bud shot.jpg

Back