@AJrexxx First Place in the First Leg [HASHTAG]#fastbuds2017groweroftheyear[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#Top Gladiator[/HASHTAG]

th

th

5 site points

@AJrexxx 10 Site points for Winning the Title [HASHTAG]#fastbuds2017groweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] :bravo::bravo::bravo:

th

@Brew712 into the [HASHTAG]#membertrophycabinet[/HASHTAG] with 2 site points for 5th in the Mephisto 2017 Battle..:bravo::bravo::bravo:

@GringoStarr 3rd place in the [HASHTAG]#outdoorphotogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]

6 site points :bravo:

Oooo, thanks Mossy! I’ve no idea what this means tho, for I am but a Tapatalk pauper. [emoji2]

Ha ha..:bighug:..just trying to get a little league going @Vlad The Inhaler ..:d5:..site points earned for Battle Wins...staff against the members..cough..cough..:biggrin:..see who comes out top overall on points over the year..for the title [HASHTAG]#AFNGroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

Ha ha..:bighug:..just trying to get a little league going @Vlad The Inhaler ..:d5:..site points earned for Battle Wins...staff against the members..cough..cough..:biggrin:..see who comes out top overall on points over the year..for the title [HASHTAG]#AFNGroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] :headbang:
Staff vs members lol. Nice.

Do i get points for a plant of the month comp ;)

Back