Accurate 8 PH meter 54.67 free shipping

thats a good price, better hurry it's only free shipping today....

free in the us, $80 to the uk!! the shipping put me off lol

hmm link to me to their website, said free shipping on any order today, but didn't show meter.

Where are they made ?

Where Hanna, Milwaukee and rest makes theirs? It would depend on manufacturer, I didn't see the 54.67 one as I browsed the goodies, but I did bookmark for future endeavours. The site itself appears American based.

Where Hanna, Milwaukee and rest makes theirs? It would depend on manufacturer, I didn't see the 54.67 one as I browsed the goodies, but I did bookmark for future endeavours. The site itself appears American based.

Yep , Cali

:peace:

hmm link to me to their website, said free shipping on any order today, but didn't show meter.
Worked just fine for me..maybe it was a hot deal on some site and they got scooped up? dont know ill post more deals as i find them..im a DEAL NINJA:eye: lol

Might be alittle late on this but follow the above link when your page opens up just type in Accurate 8 PH meter in the search window top right
I scored one last night just to have an extra :dance:
note: sent me a coupon code to use next order ......500...is the code may help someone save some green :thumbs:

edit: still on sale today free ship but cost is $4.00 usd more still good price...imo

Last edited:
YOu CAN STILL SAVE !!!!!!!!
Spend another $445.33 to qualify for the 5% OFF Coupon! Use coupon code word: 500 during checkout!

Loading zoom

low-price.png
NO omlo this but ant thing you order you get free shipping THINK ITS US ONLY)

:check: it out

Quantity:
Buy in bulk and save

low-price.png

Last edited:
Back