Grow Room A basic exhaust fan remote controller?

SHRED

"Onward through the fog!" - Oat Willie
Reaction score
I don't need anything complicated.
I'm looking for recommendations for a remote (BT or WiFi) thermostat controller for the exhaust fan with on temp and off temp settings that also records historical temp and humidity data.

I will add it would be nice to have the ability to control 2 grow tents with one thermostat (2 probes).

ON EDIT.

This might work for now.
Real basic.

DIGITEN WTC200 Wireless Temperature Controller Thermostat Outlet Remote Control Thermometer https://a.co/d/7WdgxqE

Last edited:
Check out the controllers from ACInfinity. I think they have to be used with their exhaust/in-line duct fans but very high quality and can do all the stuff you mentioned.

The one you posted will probably work but won't have any speed control for the fan. The ACInfinity units will ramp up the exhaust fan to keep things in the range you set and can have a minimum "on" speed for constant air flow.

Sort of a buy once cry once situation. I think they are definitely worth the money.

Check out the controllers from ACInfinity. I think they have to be used with their exhaust/in-line duct fans but very high quality and can do all the stuff you mentioned.

The one you posted will probably work but won't have any speed control for the fan. The ACInfinity units will ramp up the exhaust fan to keep things in the range you set and can have a minimum "on" speed for constant air flow.

Sort of a buy once cry once situation. I think they are definitely worth the money.
When I add my other tent (2x4) I plan on getting their 4" fan, controller, and carbon filter.

Back