Jean-O's 5 tester positions for Where's My Dog and What The Fuck strains for Jean-O's Genetics

Smokey quartz?
Amyethyst geode from Brazil in the 1st pic. Large chunk of quartz (not smokey) from Peru in the 3rd pic. What can I say, we like looking at stones, listening to Stones, being stoned.
IMG_0402~photo.JPGIMG_0404~photo.JPGIMG_0406~photo.jpg :smoking:

Two-ish months of cure later, these are from my bag of smalls aka "the 1/2oz grove bag I keep on my nightstand as it's the one I always reach for" from the WTF2. Haven't had to open the qp bag yet but I'm sure those will be even better since they've been heat sealed all this time. Hard as a rock, smooth as hell, delicious, and potent medicine to boot.
20220419_131721.jpg

@Jean-O -- Where's My Dog was harvested at 100 days since sprouting which includes 64 days in flower development. She was 48+ inches in height. And the dry weight yield was 5.8 ounces or 165 grams. The buds were firm from top to bottom - no airy, larfy stuff anywhere. Many of the buds on the top half of the plant were truly substantial in size and very good looking. The main-line, or top cola, was well over 13 inches - a true gem.

View attachment 1436612

Here's some Where's My Dog colas with there's MY dog.

View attachment 1436613

And here's my dog after after a close encounter with Where's My Dog.

View attachment 1436614

Many thanks Jean. This has been a blast. And the best part is yet to come after a proper cure period. :biggrin:
Nice my missus would love this, she a Geologist and loves collecting gems and stuff,
And dogs too lol
Love the big quartz in the garden.

Nice my missus would love this, she a Geologist and loves collecting gems and stuff,
And dogs too lol
Love the big quartz in the garden.
While I envy you for having a sophisticated nerd for a missus, I'm quite happy that my wife doesn't partake. I'd have to doulble up on my garden!

Back