420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
ok, been puttin this off longer than planned, cuz i was hopin for a more impressive first post for a new thread....but, u guessed -> it ain't exactly worked out that way :doh: in a nutshell, i've jus plain had the shittiest luck gettin anything to sprout/grow this year, argh :wall: ....and well, as a rezult of triez & retriez, everything has basically turned into a complete clusterfuck:face:but, i digress....:rolleyes2:

anyhoo, seein as how i do primarily grow outside in the summer nowadayz, i figgered it was time to fire up a new journal in a more fitting section, so.... ;) i'll still have my other indoor journal goin as well, so jus look at it this way -> now, u'll get to eat twice as much popcorn, yay! :yay: :pop: :pop:

moving on, the pic below is of the original 5 photoz i planted in may in 1 gal potz....i moved em all outside 3d ago & they're def likin it so far 😎 in no particular order at this point, we have runtz, skunk hero 22, grandpa'z exodus, lemon skunk & green scout cookiez....they range in age from 27-38 dayz, and yeah, they should be way bigger, but, it is what it is, and i plan on tranzplantin em all to the bigger 7 gal potz this weekend ;) we've had a serious drought goin on here in the heartland, with everyday tempz around 90f & no rain in sight :nono: altho, we may be gettin some come in tomorrow nite, so....fingerz crossed :bow: in the meantime, there ya have it & the od growtrain rollz....slowly....on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp
20230616_114357.jpg

420FOREVER.jpg

Back