OLD REVIEWS Zamnesia "Auto Caramel" Smoke Report

Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
smoke-report-small-jpg.642172

SeedBank:- Zamnesia Seeds (Website Link)

Strain Name:- Caramel Automatic

Cut Date:- 9th Dec 2016

Did it Autoflower?:- Yes

Medium:- Soil/hydro - Canna Pro Soil mixed with perlite & pebbles (25%) and a bottom layer of pebbles.

Description:- 1 Plant grown in Autopot, with Airdomes, (shared lights in an indoor tent, with 2 other plants)

Nutrients Used:- Ferro Regionally Adjusted - Full Range (See my Review).

Light Used:- 600w 400v Lumatek Digital Pro with, 400v pro HPS with a 600w Mars Hydro as fill. All lights 20Hrs On / 4 Off

From seed to harvest:- Ready from 62 Days, Cut at 65 Days

Dry Yield:- From Plant 235 grams of dried quality bud, & over 62 grams of good bud trim (for Canna Butter)

Bag Appeal :- 8.5/10 a good frosty bud, looks nice.

The Growth:- About 1.5mt tall in Autopot, with cage to support growth.

The Smell:- Once dry not overly smelly, but fruity & sweet.

The Smoke:- Nice & smooth, (for short cure time), good smooth taste, hits quick.

High/Effect Duration:-
I find this reasonably strong, an inventive uplifting high to start that developes into a satisfied couch lock - aids sleep well, a very nice bedtime joint.

Rate Scale:- 9 /10

Caramel in Jar.jpg

Notes:-

I like this strain very much, The plant grew well, had a very nice structure, lots of bud sites and good colas, the buds are reasonably tight, dense, and dried well.

I grow for my own personal medication, and this one fits the bill just right.

The seeds were 1st class, 100% Germination in jiffy peat tablets - transplanted to autopots.

I will grow this strain again, 100% guaranteed

Click the link below to look at my Grow Journal.

See the Whole Grow in this short video.

:pass:

Last edited:

Medium:- Soil/hydro - Canna Pro Soil mixed with perlite & pebbles (25%) and a bottom layer of pebbles.

Description:- 1 Plant grown in Autopot, with Airdomes, (shared lights in an indoor tent, with 2 other plants)

Light Used:- 600w 400v Lumatek Digital Pro with, 400v pro HPS with a 600w Mars Hydro as fill. All lights 20Hrs On / 4 Off

Dry Yield:- From Plant 235 grams of dried quality bud, & over 62 grams of good bud trim (for Canna Butter)

The Smoke:- Nice & smooth, (for short cure time), good smooth taste, hits quick.

I find this reasonably strong, an inventive uplifting high to start that developes into a satisfied couch lock - aids sleep well, a very nice bedtime joint.

View attachment 674563

I like this strain very much, The plant grew well, had a very nice structure, lots of bud sites and good colas, the buds are reasonably tight, dense, and dried well.

The seeds were 1st class, 100% Germination in jiffy peat tablets - transplanted to autopots.

great grow, good report, snappy show,

View attachment 674563

fun report
great grow
great grow, good report, snappy show,
this so strange!, I was typing.....fun report, great grow.......then posts words I didn't type, wtf,
demonic auto fill:crying:

anyway you get me drift:d5:

Back