Yellowing of plant

Brownthumbs

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello,
Any idea what's going on?
Problem: (brief description) She is looking yellow
-Medium/grow method: FFOF & perlite
-Feed and supplements used: Just the soil until yesterday. Was given a tea yesterday- 1gnl h2o, 1T molasses, 1/2C EWC, 1/2C Dr. Earth Flower girl, brewed for 36hr. Plant was give 3 solo cups worth of tea, which resulted in approx 8oz of run off.
-Water source: half ro & half tap, 6.3-6.5ph
-Strain and age Dinafem White cheese 28 days old
-Climate: 85/79F RH 65% for now. Live in desert, this is in garage, RH was lower for first 9 days of life, prior to adding humidifier. 10-20%RH for the first 9 days, but she did have a dome for5 of those days

- Light used: MARS TS 1000W @ 75%, 18" from plant, schedule 20/4
-Additional info:
She been not as green as the others her whole life, seems to be getting more yellow as time goes on. For the soil, it is FFOF. It is recycled. It had another seedling in it for 10 days, that sprouted and never grew more than an inch and a half. Soil watered to saturation a couple times in those 10days. I think the 98* temps stunted it. I culled her, and planted this seed in the same soil. Heck my cheap A$$ even used the same rapid rooter. Nothing extra was added to the 10day old soil prior to planting this seed. Accurate 8 knock off soil probe say 6.5 at the root.

Nitrogen deficiency????

Attachments

• 10-1-1.jpg
    10-1-1.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 10-1-2.jpg
    10-1-2.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 28
Hello,
Any idea what's going on?
Problem: (brief description) She is looking yellow
-Medium/grow method: FFOF & perlite
-Feed and supplements used: Just the soil until yesterday. Was given a tea yesterday- 1gnl h2o, 1T molasses, 1/2C EWC, 1/2C Dr. Earth Flower girl, brewed for 36hr. Plant was give 3 solo cups worth of tea, which resulted in approx 8oz of run off.
-Water source: half ro & half tap, 6.3-6.5ph
-Strain and age Dinafem White cheese 28 days old
-Climate: 85/79F RH 65% for now. Live in desert, this is in garage, RH was lower for first 9 days of life, prior to adding humidifier. 10-20%RH for the first 9 days, but she did have a dome for5 of those days

- Light used: MARS TS 1000W @ 75%, 18" from plant, schedule 20/4
-Additional info:
She been not as green as the others her whole life, seems to be getting more yellow as time goes on. For the soil, it is FFOF. It is recycled. It had another seedling in it for 10 days, that sprouted and never grew more than an inch and a half. Soil watered to saturation a couple times in those 10days. I think the 98* temps stunted it. I culled her, and planted this seed in the same soil. Heck my cheap A$$ even used the same rapid rooter. Nothing extra was added to the 10day old soil prior to planting this seed. Accurate 8 knock off soil probe say 6.5 at the root.

Nitrogen deficiency????
Most of your parameters look ok but FFOF is pretty "Hot" high in fertilizer to start so it is hard to say if that plant is hungry or over fertilized?

FF recommends you use Big Bloom with FFOF.

ScreenHunter_298 Sep. 09 20.28.jpgScreenHunter_298 Sep. 09 20.45.jpg

Reactions: EP3
Back