WOS Afgahn Kush Ryder HELP PLEASE

I

iLuvIndica

My lil seedling is yellowing and i think its nute burn can someone take a look please im using FFOF soil and phed water with a lil honey es from homboldt lil like .25 ml am i putting my light too close or is it nute burn please someone help :(:cry:View attachment 22373View attachment 22374

FFOF is a bit hot for seedlings IMO...watering schedules must be followed consistantly to avoid further burn...I wish ya luck with'em...just finished an AKR...like other WOS autos, it's a pretty good strain...

My lil seedling is yellowing and i think its nute burn can someone take a look please im using FFOF soil and phed water with a lil honey es from homboldt lil like .25 ml am i putting my light too close or is it nute burn please someone help :(:cry:View attachment 22373View attachment 22374

Hey iLuvIndica, how's your plants doing today? Can't view the pics for some reason. But the FF OF is good soil. I use it when I germ my beans and have never had any problems w/the soil being to hot!!!

Without seeing the plants, it sounds like a simple over watering...But also, u don't want to use any nutes on a seedling. Wait till about the first week and half. And even then, use a very light dose.

Back