Worth starting a new plant?

Reaction score
on 30/4 i planted an Auto Northern Light in a pot with bizz light mix and covered it with half a plastic bottle and placed it in my greenhouse along with the bottle and a couple of days later it sprouted
I noticed after it’s grown a little that it was leaning over a little at the top and i put that down to the temp so i moved it outside of my greenhouse and placed half a bottle on top at night when it was cold
The bottle blew over and knocked over the plant with it so i secured it up with a makeshift stake and put it back in my greenhouse to recover
The 2nd and 3rd pics are taken 2 days apart and i’m not noticing much growth and the stem seems to be changing colour at the top

Should i just start over or see if anything happens with this?

07DB565B-BFDA-4A4C-B23E-D8D713C8AD8E.jpeg

(before i took it outside the greenhouse)

A4BD6842-33CE-401B-BC6D-0E4FE3CA7BA0.jpeg

right after i staked it

BAA34D0C-F9FC-4AE9-A5CC-7F9BE34D09A4.jpeg

the plant this morning

I wouldn't throw it out yet. The best thing to do is probably leave it in your greenhouse but take the humidity dome off now.....And watch out to not overwater it.

Good luck!!

Might try using a bamboo skewer or pointed stick instead of a plastic knife that could damage roots........just saying.

That seedling definitely grew, when looking to judge progression compare the first true leaves in relation to the cotyledons. In the first pic they are nearly the same size, by the last pic the true leaves are twice the size of the cotyledons. Also the growth is visible on the next set of true leaves. Let her :growing:

Back