Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Rainmaker and Great White Shark
Long time photo grower that caught an interest in trying out some autos and all my research lead me here.

First under the Mars Hydro SP-160 we have six Deez Nugs in 2 gallon smart pot hempys @ 16 days old. Do I have time to top these?

677CE98A-4031-428A-A52D-06C92EDDFD35.jpeg

Next under the Mars Hydro SP-150 is two Sams Crack in 2 gallons of Royal Gold Tupur @ 23 days old. Showing first few pistils. I wanted to top these to but not sure if I should now. I know these are F1’s and some of my buds on Grasscity got some duds but these two have been vigorous from the beginning. Germination in less than 24 hrs to pistils in 22 days

62FB4E55-7355-4AA5-8F0E-3978749F3B36.jpeg

Two Grapey Walters I had to move under a 12!tube 24” T5 in 3.5 gallon Hempy buckets @ 7 days old. Not much to say here. 5.8 ph water and roots excellerator with a splash of H&G Algen extract

F755CCCE-4C71-4240-A9B0-4C2D4734FEE6.jpeg

And last but not least under the Mars Pro II 160, the lone Gold Glue that germinated and is now throwing pistils @ 27 days

I know my clock is ticking so any mistakes will hurt at this point but if anybody has some advice, fire away.

Attachments

• F4483D81-1F7F-47D3-9426-F76199DAFBE3.jpeg
    F4483D81-1F7F-47D3-9426-F76199DAFBE3.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 141
Looks great!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m excited for my run. At least 4-5 diff Mephisto strains.

I’m DYING to grow Ripley’s OG tho the most. Wanna see this yield monster! The beans are HUGE.

What is a smart pot hempy? Are you bottom feeding by just filling those trays the pots are sitting in?

What is a smart pot hempy? Are you bottom feeding by just filling those trays the pots are sitting in?

I think it acts the sane way as the res area of a Hempy Bucket... might just suffer from evaporation a bit more I would imagine.

How does that work btw S2C? Buckets or smart pots... how do u feel about it?

I feel the smart pots dry out faster bringing in fresh oxygen and I still top feed to saturate entire rootzone so that brings more oxygen in. And the 2” saucer acts as the res so they can drink when I’m not home.

I’d top one S2C since there’s so many.. just to see what it does u know?

I’m SO excited to see your Sams Crack growing up! So I’ll kind of maybe in regards to F1 seeds... know what to expect lol

Got my Veg/seedling setup started I think. Repurposed the closet next to my grow tent to a Veg/seedling closet for now [emoji846] I’m tryin to make due! I need those Lowryders out of my tent [emoji23][emoji23]
f1d39f3bb863d9deed326c85be54b466.jpg

That closet is full of Mephisto seedlings [emoji271][emoji7] hope they turn out dank lookin like yours! I’m not using Hempy pots tho so I’m guessing I’ll see slower growth and smaller yield

Long time photo grower that caught an interest in trying out some autos and all my research lead me here.

First under the Mars Hydro SP-160 we have six Deez Nugs in 2 gallon smart pot hempys @ 16 days old. Do I have time to top these?

View attachment 1001097

Next under the Mars Hydro SP-150 is two Sams Crack in 2 gallons of Royal Gold Tupur @ 23 days old. Showing first few pistils. I wanted to top these to but not sure if I should now. I know these are F1’s and some of my buds on Grasscity got some duds but these two have been vigorous from the beginning. Germination in less than 24 hrs to pistils in 22 days

View attachment 1001096

Two Grapey Walters I had to move under a 12!tube 24” T5 in 3.5 gallon Hempy buckets @ 7 days old. Not much to say here. 5.8 ph water and roots excellerator with a splash of H&G Algen extract

View attachment 1001095

And last but not least under the Mars Pro II 160, the lone Gold Glue that germinated and is now throwing pistils @ 27 days

I know my clock is ticking so any mistakes will hurt at this point but if anybody has some advice, fire away.
Welcome to AFN @Soil2Coco You’re in the right spot! I came across more than a few of your posts when I was researching Samsung chips and Alibaba vendors etc. There were some big threads where you came from. I ended up ordering what I refer to as a HLG 550 knockoff. Looking forward to watching your grow. I’ll be starting a Mephisto grow very soon, probably 2-3 weeks away. Planning on running GWK, CDLC, Ghost Toof, and trying to decide between a few others for a final choice

So many choices to choose from

Back