Will routing my ducting against my bathroom ceiling fan work if I keep it running? And how important is the lung room?

Reaction score
Hey, all my gear shows up within a week. Just trying to figure out the whole lung room thing and air exhaust.

I'll be running a 6" AC Infinity fan in a 2x4, located in a small unused bathroom. I planned on routing the tubing to the bathroom ceiling fan and running it 24/7. I'm not very confident in cutting holes or modifying the bathroom fan, so it would basically just be duct taped against it or something. Will this work fine for getting the warm air out? Are bathroom fans strong enough to suck out what my inline fan feeds it?

Also, am I likely to run into troubles with such a small lung room? The house has central AC, and the bathroom stays relatively cool (72 degrees F), but I'm worried this will change the longer the lights stay on. The thermostat is located further away, so it's possible for the lung room to be 100 degrees and the thermostat to think everything is fine at 72. Is it possible that exhausting all the warm air into the ceiling fan will eliminate any chance for the lung room to heat up? Thanks for your time and advice guys!

Back