Indoor Wile-E-Peyote's Autopot mishmash

Wile e Peyote

Who, what, why and where
Reaction score
Starting a new grow I've had a year off growing and this will be my second since i started again (it's fookin addictive this shit), I'm growing in a 4x4x6.5 tent under 2x 300 watt Amare cobs, I've a 16 inch wall fan for air movement and extraction is a 6 inch silenced hyper fan with a 6 inch phresh filter ran at about 1/4 power, I'm growing in 15 ltr autopots and with coco as a medium and Advanced Nutrients Jungle-juice-3-part nutrients and Big Bud as a bloom booster soo with all that said this grow I'm mainly growing Fastbuds Star Dawg x1 Gelatox1 and 2x Delicious Seeds Blue Northern Lights (still waiting for them too pop) but fastbuds being fastbuds they've already popped :smoking:
IMG_20200911_180234_wm.jpg

IMG_20200911_180356_wm.jpg

They are under 50 watt of led light for now (surrounding led's are 50 watts and the main cobs are 250 Watts). Also going to make this my permanent home for now, anywho any one tagging along post a link to your grow will tag along :smoking::pass:

Last edited:
Cheers dude I've ran the Gelato before tasty as fook if a bit nute sensitive, i might just have to put in some work for this grow :smoking:

The Gelato is nute sensitive? Guess that means i need to back off on my normal "more is better" on my girls this time round eh. Off to a good start with the fastbuds girls!

The Gelato is nute sensitive? Guess that means i need to back off on my normal "more is better" on my girls this time round eh. Off to a good start with the fastbuds girls!
It could be nute sensitive oooor i could be that stoned all the time i forget to put things in the nute mix :woody: :woody::smoking:

It could be nute sensitive oooor i could be that stoned all the time i forget to put things in the nute mix :woody: :woody::smoking:
:crying: :crying: Sometimes I forget how unscientific we can be. When I get distracted (easily done) while mixing nutes, it's like, did I add the ??? or not, oh well add more just to be safe. We are, after all, just a bunch of stoners :baked::baked:

Last edited:
Back