Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Cleaning the space now to start my summer sativa run. World of Seeds Wild Thailand, Kilimanjaro, Dinafem Dinamed CBD and Ace Panama. The Panama is a few years old so iffy.

sativa1.jpg

Everything gets cleaned and sanitized between grows. I had some toilet ring cleaner that I bought from a janitorial supply house to keep our new low flow toilets pristine. It is in a plastic bottle so I thought I would give it a try on the flood tray. The deposits from the nutrients are hard to clean off - past tense. This stuff work amazing; the tray is just like new! The drip lines have been flushed and new drippers installed.

clean1.jpg
clean2.jpg
clean3.jpg
clean4.jpg

Just read up on both WOS strains you have going and they sound phenomenal. I am doing a photo grow next summer for cooling reasons and think those sound like a pair of wicked choices, definitely going in my Seedsman compare chart. Would like to tag along and watch this progress! Have you grown out many ACE strains prior? I have been contemplating their Congo x Kali China, sounds like a crazy sick smoke, any feedback is appreciated.

Hi @Grunt's Garden Welcome.

I just finished cleaning the grow space today and may start the seeds tomorrow. I live in the San Joaquin Valley of California USA. It gets really hot here in the summer with 30+ days over 100°F .The humidity is usually really low so I use an evaporative cooler most days. It will keep the house comfortable ~ 78° on those days but the humidity will go up to tropical range in the grow room. This is why I grow sativas acclimated to those conditions.

No I have not grown any ACE seeds before. I bought this a few years ago and i am just now getting around to giving it a go. If it does not germinate it is not on ACE. I hope it does though.

Look forward to seeing how your Kilimanjaro turns out. I grew one last year... it yielded 6oz of cured awesome bud.
dscf2106-jpg.813481

dscf2120-jpg.813483

dscf2121-jpg.813484
Beautiful plant @forbiddenx711 How was the high - do you remember? Not remembering might be a good thing :rofl:.

Back