Why are the leaves drooping.

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is my first grow, I had never thought that growing weed is this satisfying. I love checking the plant after I come home from work, It's amazing to see it grow. Even if I get one joint from it ,it'll be worth it. I hope of course that I'll get more than one.

So as I said this my first time grow, it's just one plant.
Blueberry haze auto#1, I bought from Sensei seeds.
Because of my location I have very limited resources.

For soil I used coco choir and organic soil.
I potted it in an old plastic 20liter jerrycan, I made plenty of drainage holes. I couldn't find any perlite, vermiculite or peatmoss. I filled the bottom of the jerrycan with cleaned pebble for about 30%. I did this so the soil can breathe.

I have one fan which is pretty powerful.
I try to place the fan so it sucks out the air. Since it's pretty powerful it creates enough wind to blow on the plant as well

For lights I use 2x 20w 6500k led projectors, 1x 30w 4000k led lamp, 2x 25w 2700k led lamps.
20/4 light cycle.

I water once 2/3 days about a liter.

Everything was going great but 2 days ago I noticed bottom one finger leaves were drooping. They didn't look or feel like there was anything wrong with them. I thought maybe they aren't getting enough light so they are trying to get the light from the nylon walls. Today the whole plant looks droopy.

Can anyone give some tips, any tips would be welcome.

The plant is now about 25 days old.

Some pictures of the plant and the set up.
IMG_20191211_184313.jpg
IMG_20191211_184252.jpg

IMG_20191211_184236.jpg
IMG_20191211_184223.jpg

Use the infirmary for this.

There's a sticky at the top with a copy paste form. Fill that out, there's a lot of information we need to get you the help you need!

My knee jerk reaction is...
Coco is not soil, it is an inert medium (empty of nutrients) that needs to be treated completely different from an actual soil.
Like I said, more info needed, but there has been a bunch of posts recently with soil/coco mix grows going sideways.

Use the infirmary for this.

There's a sticky at the top with a copy paste form. Fill that out, there's a lot of information we need to get you the help you need!

My knee jerk reaction is...
Coco is not soil, it is an inert medium (empty of nutrients) that needs to be treated completely different from an actual soil.
Like I said, more info needed, but there has been a bunch of posts recently with soil/coco mix grows going sideways.
Thanks for replying, where can I find this infirmary?
I'm sorry forums are new for me.

Back