Reaction score
I feel like an ungrateful ass hole that found a 4 leaf "clover" buuuuut I wish I found it later? My bro is an experienced grower but this is only my second run ever so I've got his brain to pick and learned a ton but still have the training wheels on lol. I hear they often herm and are typically really stressed from having double the normal fan leaves? Anyone ever come across one before? Im trying to just pay close attention and its obviously stressed out and looks way shittier than my other 3 I have going that I planted at the same time. They are roughly triple the size at least. Id love for her to stay fem. Thanks for any input. Also... other pics are of a fan leaf that has 'fused fingers' hard to tell in pics but super apparent in person. 4 plants 5x5 tent 5 gal fabric pot in happy frog on top third and half and half ocean forest mix in bottom 2/3 under 2 1200w led shes on day 26. Numbers on pics are date lol MSNL PURPLE HULK AUTO
Photo Collage Maker_rAFowQ.png
20210124_192743~2.jpg
20210124_192754~2.jpg

Today 1/26
20210126_202838~2.jpg

l wouldn't worry about funky baby leaves, they snap out of it and grow normally after a while, They are not "mutants" or "sick". The whorled plant will self top into a couple of main stalks and grow "normally" or even "better" with the extra leaves powering the plant after the self topping. I would keep it. It might be a jewel in the rough. Do give the whorled one a chance.

l wouldn't worry about funky baby leaves, they snap out of it and grow normally after a while, They are not "mutants" or "sick". The whorled plant will self top into a couple of main stalks and grow "normally" or even "better" with the extra leaves powering the plant after the self topping. I would keep it. It might be a jewel in the rough. Do give the whorled one a chance.
Thank you so much :)

I'm going to harvest A Quad this weekend. LET it grow @ least until you can sex it or it it an auto ?? Here's a few pics
(1).jpg
(14).jpg
(19).jpg
IMG_2020_12_30.jpg
IMG_20210122_135207.jpg
IMG_20210124_122223.jpg

Enjoy Frogger

:growing::growing:

Back