White Widow Automatic, 8 Weeks, 100cm height, Not Flowering, Flipped to 12/12 Light Cycle

Reaction score
-Problem: Autoflower still won´t trigger after 8 weeks
-Medium/grow method: soiless: peat, coco and perlite
-Feed and supplements used: Weeks 1-7 AN Connoisseur Grow, Voodoo Juice, B-52 @ 450ppm; Week 8 AN Connoisseur Bloom, Bud Ignitor, Rhino Skin, Sensizym, Bud Candy @ 600ppm.
-Water source: tap- dechlorinated, ph 6,5 50ppm
-Strain and age: Cannabiorganic White Widow Auto, 8 weeks
-Climate:
24-28oC (75-82f), 67-73% humidity
- Light used: led, 2x spider farmer sf2000
-Additional info: Dont know if I should start feeding bloom nutes earlier.... gave 30 hours of darkness to one of them 3 days ago... but still no bud making...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
how about switching to 12/12 ? that should do the trick
Should I give them 12/12 for some days and back to 18/6 ? Or go ahead 12/12 to the finish? Maybe this is not Auto then?
I too have other 2 Purple Haze Autos (5 weeks) already flowering in the same tent. Will they suffer much for that decrease in light cycle?

Thanks so much for sharing knowledge

Last edited:
<-- again, not the expert here... I think if it takes 12/12 then just leave it there. the auto's will do fine. Some people will say they wont get to their fullest potential but I have done it and would do it again. In fact, I am flowering photos right now while getting some auto's started.

ok I´ve just switched to 12/12. Let´s see what happens. Since they´re monster huge autos, you guys think yield will be affected that much ?

So it´s been 5 days since flipped the autos to 12/12. Theyre 100cm in height now, and I´m expecting flowering anytime soon. Should I consider lesser yields for this cut in light schedule? Or not that much since the plant has grown quite well ?

1592246931629.png

Well, the snag is this: is this a true auto, or a photo (in behavior), either from bad breeding, sheer bad luck or a packing fuck-up? Autoflowering really only means they will go into bloom no matter what the light hours are, it's not about how fast they are... Breeders find the whole spectrum of fully auto and fast, to long cycle auto, to the potential fully photo behaving pheno'... That comes down to how deeply and well bred the auto is, same deal for speed...
because there's no way to really tell at this point, stay on 12/12, or even 13/11... When she blooms, it's a gamble to raise light hours not knowing what the deal is, if she's "auto enough" she'll finish OK under increased light hours, but if she ain't, she'll start to reveg' which bad news because you'll have to drop hours back again and all this gear banging with shifting light hours risks promoting a hermie issue,...

Back