Sour Crinkle
SeedBank:
Dinafem

Strain:
White Cheese Auto

Did it autoflower?:
Yes

Soil/hydro:
In a Green Man system, posh water farm with 11 litres of clay pebbles and a 15 litre reservoir which was completely filled with roots at the end. No air pump, floomed the reservoir instead with a tiny water pump, worked really well.

Nutes:
RO water with Canna Calmag Agent and Megacrop. Occasional bit of Sweet Candy when I could be bothered (which wasn’t often…). res was only topped up, never changed.

Light (kind and schedule):
250w cobs dialled down to about 100W, lights on 20/4

From seed to harvest date:
Not really sure but I think around day 76

Dry Yield:

I’m not after yield so I ripped several large branches off her during growth (she was becoming a monster) and pulled off lots of lower buds too. Still gave me several litre mason jars.

High/Effect Duration:

About 2.5 hours. I LOVE this strain, it hits almost immediately, vaped in a Cloud Evo, and makes my whole body warm and my legs and muscles so relaxed it’s not true. Lovely, happy couch-lock feeling to this one. Definitely not for during the day unless you need a nap!

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: ****
I only did a rough trim, left on loads of sugar leaves because, well, they were covered with sugar. I only grow for myself so bag appeal isn’t what I look for.

THE GROWTH: *****
Grew itself, great big fan leaves and nice open structure before hitting the stretch. Also didn’t take too long, I’m always annoyed when autos go 90-100 days because I’m impatient to try each new strain. Lots of trichomes, lots and lots and lots.

THE SMELL: ****
Initially quite a fruity smell, but on curing it’s got more earthy tone to it. Can’t detect any hint of cheese. Not particularly strong, but the effect is so good I don’t mind at all.

THE SMOKE: *****
Vaped in Cloud Evo at around 12 on the dial (so 176C), smooth hits.

THE HIGH: *****
As I said, really great relaxing strain. By far and away the most body-orientated strain I’ve grown, just love the melting warmth which creeps over you and the relaxed chilled out mental effects. Pretty special all in all.

Random bud pics.
DSC02999.JPG

DSC03001.JPG

DSC03004.JPG

DSC03007.JPG

A few growth pics here

I was happy to read this review as I just ordered some of these seeds. You seem very happy with it...was it a really stinky plant?

Yea they are stinky growing. I was just about to make my own smoke report for this, but I'll just tag onto this one and keep it short.

High/Effect Duration: Makes wife Frisky

I think no more needs to be said really.

Quick update on a slightly longer cure - the bud now reeks of sweet ripe pineapple! Still loving this strain, hugely relaxing for the body and it seems to promote really restfull sleep:sleeping:, I wake up full of energy after a decent portion of cheese before bed.

Last edited:
Quick update on a slightly longer cure - the bud now reeks of sweet ripe pineapple! Still loving this strain, hugely relaxing for the body and it seems to promote really restfull sleep:sleeping:, I wake up full of energy after a decent portion of cheese before bed.

A good cure will most definitely change those terpines and flavours :pass:

Thank you for doing such a nice detailed smoke report and by the sound of things you are really loving this strain and we are really happy to hear that :thumbsup:

Thanks for the very detailed write up and enjoy that end product mate :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Back