Outdoor Which Autoflower?

L

LemoS

I decided, that im gonna start growing an autoflower in this spring. But I dont really know which one, so I hope, that you`ll help me to choose, which one is the best. Last weekend I saw couple autoflowers in the shop:

-Auto Blueberry .................... (Bluberry x Canadian Ruderalis)
-Auto Mazar .........................(Mazar x Ruderalis Indica)
-AK 47 Automatic ..................(Ak 47 x lowryder)
-Lowryder #2 .......................(Auto Santa Maria x Lowryder)
-Easy Ryder Auto ..................(Automatic AK47 x Lowryder #2)
-Diesel Ryder Auto ................ (New York City Diesel x Lowryder #2)
-BCN Diesel Auto ...................(30 % Rudelaris, 50 % Indica, 20 % Sativa)
-Gnomo Auto Rudelaris ........... (Sativa)
-Afrodite Auto
-Big Band Auto

Do you have any experience with those AFs?
I will be very grateful if u will help me to choose.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AFN. I don't see where you can go wrong with any of those selections. Personally I've grown LR2 and DR with good success, although DR is very smelly and not a good choice unless you've got a good carbon filter.

It would help if you listed your lighting setups IMO hids are better for taller strains 20" plus if you do not have side lighting like big bang ak47 easyryder mi5 onyx AA and t5's flurs etc on your more squat strains as they require less penertration for lower growth to fill out

In summer, here is almost every day a sunny and hot weather throughout all day, except for rain, every 2-3 weeks.

I decide between AK 47 auto and Blueberry. Has anyone any experiences about potency of these two plants? thanyou :)

auto berry is kickass!!!!! dont know about ak47... heard good reports but never grew it..

:smokebuds:

heres my grow tih auto berry.... was a noob to autos when the first round went through but the second round kicked ass....

84 grams off one plant... and the trih coverage was phenominal.... and the blueberry flavor was for real... :smoke:

auto berry is kickass!!!!! dont know about ak47... heard good reports but never grew it..

:smokebuds:

heres my grow tih auto berry.... was a noob to autos when the first round went through but the second round kicked ass....

84 grams off one plant... and the trih coverage was phenominal.... and the blueberry flavor was for real... :smoke:

Did you write any report? What about potency? 80 grams? :drool: niiice

Last edited by a moderator:
Back