Where would I post an Ace grow diary?

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
GhostToof’s
I am currently 6 weeks into a grow of Ace seeds auto Northern Lights x Killer Malawi and was wondering where I would post that.?If anyone knows please reply because she is a beauty so far grown all TLO.I have never seen any grows or smoke reports on this strain so I thought it would be a good one to share with curious folks like myself.I don’t see how you could lose if the genetics are solid which they seem to be.She is six weeks in and just starting to ramp up flower production.

I'd love to see your journal! Your tips have been spot on and totally jibe with what I've been reading in books and authoritative sources. Maybe the organics section would be a good spot since you're growing TLO?

I am actually harvesting this girl today at ten weeks on the dot.I would let her go a little while longer but she is a stinker.It takes me back to the late eighties and early nineties when we were getting this killer bud that we just assumed was Colombian or Central American but after smelling this girl it took me right back.She is very sweet smelling almost like a super sweet apple juice with a deep fermented wood oil background very complex and delicious and a nice change up for me.I bet she will really shine outdoors.

I do indeed! I just sampled some and it is still a little early but it smokes very nice and is very sticky and stanky. Another week or two and I will post an in depth smoke/grow review.

Attachments

• BC032310-2FC8-498D-A272-CF0F1FE15C33.jpeg
    BC032310-2FC8-498D-A272-CF0F1FE15C33.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 168
  • 3304FE58-53E8-4229-959C-6A404D963767.jpeg
    3304FE58-53E8-4229-959C-6A404D963767.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 156
Idk why all the pics didn’t upload

Attachments

• 54D62F9B-D090-4559-9EF3-82118DA60C20.jpeg
    54D62F9B-D090-4559-9EF3-82118DA60C20.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 146
Nice one, I've just started one of these in the garden. I've got some Auto Zamadelica beans from Ace as well, they are just starting to fill their Auto catalogue. Should be some nice strains coming out soon

Right on @Ribbzzy! I too picked up some auto Zamal and the auto Malawi f4s too. I was very pleased with the growth and although I had to harvest at 10 weeks the buds are almost where I would want a Sativa to be as far as maturity. Mostly cloudy with some clear and some Amber trichomes which equate to a great wake and baker. Nice up active clear buzz if not overdone. It also has That limitless ceiling aspect to the high like a good Sativa should. I have grown NL and NL5 and I do not detect ANY of it in this girl. NL is usually very mild smelling but not this girl. She is LOUD and proud and was way too much for my filterless apt grow in an illegal state. That is why she had an early demise. This would be good for beginners too because she was not finicky at all and was much faster than I thought she would be.

Back