when is it best to repot

Reaction score
Here is my auto flower orange bud 7 days old when is it best to repot its also growing strange the leaves are wavy light green centre
WP_20220908_15_47_25_Pro - Copy.jpg

Here is my auto flower orange bud 7 days old when is it best to repot its also growing strange the leaves are wavy light green centreView attachment 1511765

Look good there sir, don't worry about that slight light colour to the leaves in normal to see as they emerged and open up.

I would re pot now, leave it any later and you may run the risk of stunting the plant.
Autos are kinda like a ticking time bomb, they only have a certain amount of time before they go off. When you re pot your taking time away from the plant by making the roots fill the new pot out. This takes away some of energy it needs for growing up wards.

That's not to say it can't be done, plenty of veterans re pot there autos. It come down to experience growing them and learning the right time to do it.

My best advice is to start you seed in your final pot, you can't go wrong then.

Look good there sir, don't worry about that slight light colour to the leaves in normal to see as they emerged and open up.

I would re pot now, leave it any later and you may run the risk of stunting the plant.
Autos are kinda like a ticking time bomb, they only have a certain amount of time before they go off. When you re pot your taking time away from the plant by making the roots fill the new pot out. This takes away some of energy it needs for growing up wards.

That's not to say it can't be done, plenty of veterans re pot there autos. It come down to experience growing them and learning the right time to do it.

My best advice is to start you seed in your final pot, you can't go wrong then.
Thanks bud will repot now i will be potting up to 15ltr much appreciated

Back