New Grower Whats Your next Strain?

Griever

Personal-Use (Organic)
Reaction score
after my the fruits of venus () i ordered

auto CreamCaramel and BlackJack:hump:+im getting some freebies

from automatikseeds i will post what freebies i get too

:peace:

Just had a seed order arrive today, 10 each of Mi5, Onyx, Auto Assassin, Snowryder, Himalayan Blue Diesel, Blue Himalayan, and Super Cali Haze. Just finished a grow of Mi5 recently and have Onyx and AA almost done, so thinking of doing the HBD and Snowryder next. Have grown both strains outdoors but this will be the first indoors. SCH will have to wait for summer. Too big for my indoor areas.

hows the mi5 smoke it says that it gives u the giggles

when done doing them strain can u make a couple of smoke reports i made 5 myself

Damn Muddy, that's a hellofa mix....makes for a nice variety in your med drawer huh......I've just started some Pakistan Ryders...bout 3 wks old and just moved to my tent to continue. Growing beside those is a couple of ghs greenomatic, short stuff auto assassin, and a coupl eo f photos that are cruisin along for the ride.

hey automan watchout with them pakistanryders most iv heard dont auto just a heads up bro

Thanks Asi....I can already give ya some feedback on these beauties. Today when I moved them to my tent, all had already shown sex....didn't realize just how quik that was til I posted a blog here and checked my written log of what I have growing......damn....15 days is fast.....the fastest auto to sex I've ever grown.......

In 4 years of growing autos, I've only had one seed fail to auto....under 24/0 T5-HO.....

It doesn't make me giggle, I leave that to the Mrs. It's probably the most potent, well balanced auto I've smoked. 1/3 of a J kicks my butt every time.

hows the mi5 smoke it says that it gives u the giggles

when done doing them strain can u make a couple of smoke reports i made 5 myself

Yea, and I haven't ordered any supers or full sized yet. I'm a daily smoker and get tolerance if I smoke the same strain all the time. So I like to mix it up.

I grew some Pakistani Ryder 2 years ago. Still have a little left. I grew it outdoors and they only got about 7-8 inches tall. I got a few seeds off of them and want to grow them indoors soon. Heavy indica stone and probably a good medicinal strain. I just harvested an AA and have 1 more that will be ready by the end of the week. I pinched a small bud to sample and smoked it tonight. Most sativa dominant auto I've smoked so far.

Also, all my Paki Ryders autoed.

Damn Muddy, that's a hellofa mix....makes for a nice variety in your med drawer huh......I've just started some Pakistan Ryders...bout 3 wks old and just moved to my tent to continue. Growing beside those is a couple of ghs greenomatic, short stuff auto assassin, and a coupl eo f photos that are cruisin along for the ride.

Im going with Maxi GOM and BHD and my LR2 F1 IBL. Cant wait to hit the Maxi and BHD with a little pollen I saved (LR2).

Im going with Maxi GOM and BHD and my LR2 F1 IBL. Cant wait to hit the Maxi and BHD with a little pollen I saved (LR2).

That maxi sure reads up good.

I think for my next run i am ether going to do a quick sour60 run. Or start working my own crosses.

Back