Old Reviews Whats the best pots out there?

Johnnybudseed

Still dreaming of a perfect grow.
Reaction score
And size. Looking to buy some. All responses are appreciated. Thanks guys!

TaNg does have performance that looks like hydro off of soil. I will try some airpots when I do soil again some day.

Trying the smartpots now, really happy with them, what I like best is you don't need to water that much, they retain a lot of humidity, sometimes I water every 3-4 days, and have tried even more than that when I left for a short trip, didn't seem to be affected after 6 days.

Trying the smartpots now, really happy with them, what I like best is you don't need to water that much, they retain a lot of humidity, sometimes I water every 3-4 days, and have tried even more than that when I left for a short trip, didn't seem to be affected after 6 days.
I have 2 Mature flowering autos about 4 feet in 3 Gal smart pots and they drink a whole drench watering in the course of 24 hours [outdoors] its really sunny where i live right now. They work great i assume because these autos are big and looking nice so far [also grew very fast] unlike the 3 immature i have going indoor.

Airpots 3 gallon/5 gallon are great Hercules pots by Botanicare are just as good and so are root pouches. That being said any grocery store or retail store shopping bag will work great too.

Airpots for the win!
Hi tang, I've seen some of your Dutch Passion grows and they look ace! I've seen you use the air pots. What size would you recommend? I'm currently using ordinary 20L pots but my thinking is the air pots would be more beneficial ifthey were smaller? Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Tang runs 3 gallon that is the general size to use you can fit more into a tight space and five gallons does not produce much more if any.

Back