What is this plant trying to tell me?

Dreminem169

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
The bottom leave is twisting away from the light and the leaves in the row above are twisting 45 degrees in the opposite direction of each other. The light intensity is only at 75% and this is the only plant acting like this. Also, there is no direct wind blowing on the plant and I am chasing VPD so environment is good. As far as I can see it looks 100% healthy. It is in a .8 gal pot with coco fed with canna nutrients. I currently suspect that it might have to do with DLI because I have my lights on 24, so I have just turned them down to 18. Can DLI even do something like this? Does anyone else have any ideas?
I am posting this to see if it is an early symptom of something that needs to be addressed. Or could it simply just be genetic? Why is this leaf twisting like this? FYI this is Shiskaberry by Barney’s Farm.
@Mañ'O'Green any ideas?
D808C3AC-B6CB-431D-B5C9-D4C819055877.jpeg

The bottom leave is twisting away from the light and the leaves in the row above are twisting 45 degrees in the opposite direction of each other. The light intensity is only at 75% and this is the only plant acting like this. Also, there is no direct wind blowing on the plant and I am chasing VPD so environment is good. As far as I can see it looks 100% healthy. It is in a .8 gal pot with coco fed with canna nutrients. I currently suspect that it might have to do with DLI because I have my lights on 24, so I have just turned them down to 18. Can DLI even do something like this? Does anyone else have any ideas?
I am posting this to see if it is an early symptom of something that needs to be addressed. Or could it simply just be genetic? Why is this leaf twisting like this? FYI this is Shiskaberry by Barney’s Farm.
@Mañ'O'Green any ideas?
View attachment 1294752
:paleo: I don't know? I don't think it is anything to be concerned with.

I've had a couple strains that would turn their leaves late in the day, almost like they'd had enough.
Didn't seem to cause any ill effects.

Just took this pick. Like I said Monday, I don't see any real issue with it. Especially given the overall health looks fine.
20210310_154626.jpg

Back