What is the best 4ft led light bar?

InkAddict$

Green 👍 Addict$ Jonny 🍎 weed$
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
JEAN-O’S VOODOO
Ok I got a little strip up front in my flower tent that needs a little help....I was think of getting the kind xseries flower bar!!! I only have 200$ to spend and I want something nice and 4 ft that is a good bloom booster????? Thanks
Screenshot_20220420-070450.png

How about a Mars sp-150? Half the length you want but maybe it would fit and outperform the other light anyway? What kind of driver and led chips are they using in the kind one? Seems to me they aren’t bragging about exceptional efficiency, perhaps a better light could be had at that price point. Where are their Ppfd maps? Their video shows off a micro green facility using those lights, hardly the same crop demands!

It's your $$$ but why do you want it? Don't you have lights already?

How about a Mars sp-150? Half the length you want but maybe it would fit and outperform the other light anyway? What kind of driver and led chips are they using in the kind one? Seems to me they aren’t bragging about exceptional efficiency, perhaps a better light could be had at that price point. Where are their Ppfd maps? Their video shows off a micro green facility using those lights, hardly the same crop demands!
I was wondering the same......hmmm maybe I won't buy that....I was looking at a mammoth 100w bar....idk I just need some extra lighting up front I got 200$ to spend.....

It's your $$$ but why do you want it? Don't you have lights already?
Ya I got a shot up front where it's not getting enough light....I did just get my hlg UVA bar....
16504968221094226843172733873025.jpg

Maybe download the Photone app, map what you lights are actually pushing and then decide how to proceed. I’ve found it to be a game changer

Maybe download the Photone app, map what you lights are actually pushing and then decide how to proceed. I’ve found it to be a game changer
I do and that's why I need something up front ...

Back