Indoor What is going on with my plant?!

Reaction score
I just started my second grow and it's going fairly well I think. There are a few issues about my plant that I'm having trouble figuring out. She's about a month old now and has been growing steadily, but a bit slow. Ever since she got her first fan leaves they have been over lapping. All of the individual leaves on each fan leaf seem to be really close together. The bottom leaves are somewhat darker than the new growth which I figured could mean she needs nitrogen. But also some of the leaves seem to be clawing down a little bit in some places. It's not very severe though so I'm not sure if it's nitrogen toxicity, and I am positive that it is not over watering. Could this just be the genetics of my plant? Or is something actually wrong?

I am growing in a happy frog soil medium mixed with perlite and lime. It is currently under 4 24 W CFL's at 6500K. I am adding more light today. The temperature is always around the mid 60s and the humidity is always around 40%.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 78
do you have a way to measure soil ph ? they do look a little hungry. the "claw" doesn't look severe, maybe just the leafs a little droopy. nitro tox will be more of an extreme angle to it. check the soil ph to be sure

4 24 W CFL's at 6500K. That is why its nice in tight. Give her time. up the temps a little and wait to feed. Don;t think the PH would be the issue as you added lime.

looks like a 2 or long 4 gal pot. She wont be big but she will hit her stretch in the next couple of weeks.
keep the lights close to her.

Back