Reaction score
Hello doctors

What happens to my lady here ?

Also starting purple steam

IMG_9841.JPG
IMG_9843.JPG
IMG_9844.JPG
IMG_9846.JPG

Like how many weeks into flower what strain. Nutes you use. Are any of the leaves above the co2 hose looking the same? I think it looks like co2 at dark?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Hello doctors

What happens to my lady here ?

Also starting purple steam

View attachment 678295 View attachment 678296 View attachment 678297 View attachment 678298
What and how much are you feeding? pH, ppm, water source? I see burnt tips and some claw, indicating over fertilization. Possible lockout? Have you tested your run off? Or if your in soil/soilless can you do a slurry test? If I had to guess in my own garden, next feed is hit them with RO water that has like 100-150ppm cal/mag supplement added in and PH to the proper number. But that's just from looking at the pics, not your source of the grow

I can't see any of the upper leaves are they discolorations too? If not have you left your co2 on when lights where out?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Now the special... it's a Danish strain and Danish nutrients, I was following the schedule, but not PH adjusted my water (never done) growing in airpots
( first time ) Plagron LightMix.
And it's only the lowest leaves, but I can see it's moving up

The nutrients line 3 products

Yellow part A = 3ml. /L
Green part B = 2ml/L
Blue part C = 1ml/L
All in 24 hours tapping water

Hope you could see the specs.

IMG_9848.JPG
IMG_9849.JPG
IMG_9850.JPG
IMG_9851.JPG
IMG_9852.JPG

Looks like Mg deficiency to me. Don't know if it's a lack of nutrient, or lock out of nutrient. Must have accurate pH reading to know any further.

Looks like Mg deficiency to me. Don't know if it's a lack of nutrient, or lock out of nutrient. Must have accurate pH reading to know any further.
Just make a mix of nutrients now, and with water the pH is 6,0

Just make a mix of nutrients now, and with water the pH is 6,0
You need the pH of your medium ( Plagron LightMix). There is an improved runoff method of determining medium pH in the stickies of the Infirmary. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-for-run-off-testing-and-ph-estimation.41733/
An Accurate 8 Soil pH Probe and Moisture Meter is a good piece of equipment to own for diagnosing problems. Here is another link about how pH interacts with nutrient absorbsion. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/ph-and-conductivity-in-hydro.49471/
I didn't catch what type of light you are using. If you are running LED, you will almost always have to add exta Ca/Mg supplement. This double true if you also use RO water.

Back