New Grower What fertillizer to get?

Reaction score
Hello all, i am very new at this forum and hope i post in the right place.
So i wanting to do an outdoor grow of two auto strains(think different and auto bubba kush) in future.
The problem:i don't have acces to many fertilizers goods for cannabis during flowering period in my area...but i still finded two who might work:
-first have npk 6-12-36 +3% magnesium +8% sulph
First is ok to have pk ratio 1-3 and second will sulph be a problem?
-other have npk 4-6-8
This might work or is nitrogen too high?
I hope somebody will help me :D

For early flower yes . Would look for another with no N for mid to late flower. If I chose one it would be the 6 12 36 though light feedings.

"carpe diem"

For early flower yes . Would look for another with no N for mid to late flower. If I chose one it would be the 6 12 36 though light feedings.

"carpe diem"
Thanks for reply bro'! Somebody else suggest me this fertilliser too, so it might work.
For mid and late flowering i cannot get one with no N in my area :( , what will happen if i will use again this fertiliser?
Also a friend say it did a grow with 3 strains from a bag seeds with a 3-6-6 fertiliser and nothing happen to the plants in mild and late flower, just a mild harsh while smoking...

Only thing I can think of is that the buds be more airy and leafy . But not sure . At the end you still should flush for at least a week or 2. That mayvease up on the harshness

"carpe diem"

I think IMO the best stuff for an outdoor grow ..meaning not need to nutrient every week etc.. I have 2 choices.

Either Jacks Classic All Purpose

or

2 bottles of the Alaska Fish Fertilizer .. One Veg formula and one Bloom.

There is also one I used outdoor that is a granular time release stuff..

Brand is Jobe's (you can get at lowes) Its called Jobe's all purpose.. they also have a tomato version thats even better for cannabis.

It worked great on an outdoor plant.. Still.. MY favorite for outdoor grows is the 2 part bottles of alaska fish fertilizer brand.

Back