Indoor Weeks 11 and 12 in the Aerogardens (white widow auto)

Probably a bit early to flush mate. I would say you have about 4 weeks left at least.

Probably a bit early to flush mate. I would say you have about 4 weeks left at least.
Really? I'm losing so many leaves though, even near the buds? I figured I had 2 weeks tops. :bummer:

I'm not sure why it's dropping leaves already but you deffinetly have more than 2 weeks. It looks like you are still on the first set of pistils, when those pistils brown off they will receed into the calyxes and then will fatten up. The bud structure is formed by these swelled up calyxes not the hairs. If you check out a few diaries and view the photos just before harvest you will see what I mean.

You are definitely not ready man, that plant has a lot of bud building still to do. I don't know your medium etc, but I'd put up a thread in the infirmary. At a glance I'd say underfeeding, but you need the professionals to take a look at it for you.

You are definitely not ready man, that plant has a lot of bud building still to do. I don't know your medium etc, but I'd put up a thread in the infirmary. At a glance I'd say underfeeding, but you need the professionals to take a look at it for you.

I'm growing them in hydroponic units made by Miracle Grow called Aerogarden. It's basically all water plus nutrients. My roots look amazing. I've been following a guide specific to growing this way at Aeroweed Info. Everything has gone perfectly up til now. I can certainly give them more time. Thanks for the feedback.

Got my useable jeweler's loop yesterday and yep, you guys were right re trichome development. The only thing I had stopped feeding them was the Flora Gro. Was still giving them Flora Micro and Flora Bloom along with Calmag and balancing the ph. One thing that did happen was I turned my AC off and it got warm and the humidity went down significantly (low 30s). Got a vaporizer going and turned my AC back on so those numbers are improving. Thanks for the help. This is my first grow and I have plenty more seeds to plant so I realize it's a learning process.

Back