Week 3 I need some help to indicate to issue

Reaction score
Hi happy growing to everyone,

This my first grow ever. We are at day 23. soil is plagron light mix. I started feed them 13 days ago with Advanced Nutrients. I have two MarsHydro tsw2000. Usually 25-27 Celcius and 40-55 RH at light. I have 20/4 light cycle.

I could not indicate the issue with my plants. according some research I thought it can be Cal/Mag deficiency or overfeeding with fertilizer. So I have feed them today with tap water with 6.22 pH and no nutrients. My pH arranges always 6.2-6.4

Thanks for any further advice.

20210908_184250.jpg20210908_184316.jpg20210908_184325.jpg20210908_184407.jpg20210908_184418.jpg20210908_184528.jpg

Hi happy growing to everyone,

This my first grow ever. We are at day 23. soil is plagron light mix. I started feed them 13 days ago with Advanced Nutrients. I have two MarsHydro tsw2000. Usually 25-27 Celcius and 40-55 RH at light. I have 20/4 light cycle.

I could not indicate the issue with my plants. according some research I thought it can be Cal/Mag deficiency or overfeeding with fertilizer. So I have feed them today with tap water with 6.22 pH and no nutrients. My pH arranges always 6.2-6.4

Thanks for any further advice.

View attachment 1364203View attachment 1364204View attachment 1364205View attachment 1364206View attachment 1364207View attachment 1364208
Looks like you got Nitrogen Toxicity,
U doing the right thing with just water atm,
But I'm no expert but this guy is @Mañ'O'Green

@taskMulti :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:. Your plants are showing clear signs of Nitrogen toxicity. You are overfeeding them.

Please read this to get an understanding of Balanced Fertilizer.

You need to get an air-gap under your pots to prevent anaerobic microbes from growing.

What you need to learn about watering will come with practice. Here are the basic rules: Never let the soil dry out. Soil and or coco can become hydrophobic if allowed to dry. This means it repels water. This in turn will create dry pockets in the soil and the roots and microbes will die there. If your soil - coco have accidentally dried out use a surfactant to help re-wet it. I like yucca powder. Don't let soil remain soggy by watering too much too often. Root rot, damping off, molds, fungus gnats and other problems start in soggy soil. When you do water water the entire pot. How to learn when to water starts before you plant the seed. Fill your container with fresh soil/coco and weigh it (heft it) this is the lightest weight and consider it a dry pot. Now slowly water until the soil/coco will no longer absorb the water and run-off begins; weigh the pot (heft it) this is the maximum water, the wettest the pot can get. The difference between wettest and driest is the maximum water weight, for ease of explanation lets just say the water weighs 20 pounds. When the pot loses 10 pounds (half of the water weight) it is time to water again. There is an art to watering.

:goodluck:

Thanks a lot for your time @THE BEAR @Mañ'O'Green. I have been thinking get an air-gap under my pots and will do it absolutely.
I will feed them one more time without nutrients and check this out. And I wonder if I feed them one time with nutrients and another without nutrients to overcome overfeeding, will them get hurt. by the way I feed them with half of recommention of company.

Thanks a lot for your time @THE BEAR @Mañ'O'Green. I have been thinking get an air-gap under my pots and will do it absolutely.
I will feed them one more time without nutrients and check this out. And I wonder if I feed them one time with nutrients and another without nutrients to overcome overfeeding, will them get hurt. by the way I feed them with half of recommention of company.
STOP feeding them until you see some improvement. Just use PHed water.

What nutrients and schedule exactly are you using?

My pot sizes 13Litres

2. Day after poped out tap water pH 6.3
7.Day tap water pH 6.4
11. Day 1L for all of them ,1mL sensi grow A-B ; 1mL b-52 ;1mL voodoo juice pH 6.32
they got some stretching issue
14. Day same with previous one
17.Day 1.5L for all of them ,2mL/L sensi grow A-B; 1mL b-52 ; 1mL voodoo juice pH 6.2
20.Day 3L for all of them same ratios pH 6.2

When you do water water the entire pot.

also ı was not doing that. just circle near by plant. circle get bigger as plant as grow @Mañ'O'Green

My pot sizes 13Litres

2. Day after poped out tap water pH 6.3
7.Day tap water pH 6.4
11. Day 1L for all of them ,1mL sensi grow A-B ; 1mL b-52 ;1mL voodoo juice pH 6.32
they got some stretching issue
14. Day same with previous one
17.Day 1.5L for all of them ,2mL/L sensi grow A-B; 1mL b-52 ; 1mL voodoo juice pH 6.2
20.Day 3L for all of them same ratios pH 6.2

When you do water water the entire pot.
also ı was not doing that. just circle near by plant. circle get bigger as plant as grow @Mañ'O'Green
Live and learn!

You need to get a good EC meter because 1ml of this or that is meaningless or 5ml or 10ml.

Back