week 18...

Reaction score
Good day all, im new to the site and wish i found it earlier !

i am new to growing, and wondering some thoughts, ive read quite a bit on a few threads on here but wanted to share a little on my story so far....my brother used to grow a lot but never autos and always hydro, anyway i have a tiny set up in my spare room (1.2 tent) and thought id give a classic purple haze and a lemon haze a crack, all has been well, im using coca and canna including the booster for flowering, checking ph levels are right every feed etc.. led multi light being used also (although i cant remember much about the spec of the top of my head), im impressed with the lights i must say.

as for the plants, who doesn't love smoking a good haze ?! but my oh my are they tall and gangerly, both look very healthy and i havent touched them other than low stress training when younger. being autos with the little research i had done when i started i havent done anything other than that, im unsure weather to thing them out or leave them alone, im into week 18 from seed and have taken way longer than said on the packet ( i know this is common) but they are no where near ready. heavy crystals on both but no orange hairs what so ever. whats the crack ! haha i need something to smoke and soon ! with that said they have been a joy to take care off and should have grown years ago. i love it !
can post photos if interested just havent taken any.
anyone else
s take this long ? look forward to some replies and having a chat. peace

Post some pictures for sure! Haze’s are always a nice tasty smoke, and usually fairly tall and gnarly like you described. I do believe they take longer some most strains, 18 weeks may be abit on the longer sides of things though! Hopefully she rewards you with some nice classic smoke though!

Post some pictures for sure! Haze’s are always a nice tasty smoke, and usually fairly tall and gnarly like you described. I do believe they take longer some most strains, 18 weeks may be abit on the longer sides of things though! Hopefully she rewards you with some nice classic smoke though!
thanks for the reply ! yep 18 weeks is a time to wait ! ill get some photos in a mo, is it safe to trim them up at this stage would you say ?

Good day all, im new to the site and wish i found it earlier !

i am new to growing, and wondering some thoughts, ive read quite a bit on a few threads on here but wanted to share a little on my story so far....my brother used to grow a lot but never autos and always hydro, anyway i have a tiny set up in my spare room (1.2 tent) and thought id give a classic purple haze and a lemon haze a crack, all has been well, im using coca and canna including the booster for flowering, checking ph levels are right every feed etc.. led multi light being used also (although i cant remember much about the spec of the top of my head), im impressed with the lights i must say.

as for the plants, who doesn't love smoking a good haze ?! but my oh my are they tall and gangerly, both look very healthy and i havent touched them other than low stress training when younger. being autos with the little research i had done when i started i havent done anything other than that, im unsure weather to thing them out or leave them alone, im into week 18 from seed and have taken way longer than said on the packet ( i know this is common) but they are no where near ready. heavy crystals on both but no orange hairs what so ever. whats the crack ! haha i need something to smoke and soon ! with that said they have been a joy to take care off and should have grown years ago. i love it !
can post photos if interested just havent taken any.
anyone else
s take this long ? look forward to some replies and having a chat. peace
Let's see a pic of this hazy monster what strain is it

wow they look crazy ! so leggy and unattractive in these photos, smell amazing. what the heck do i do with these?

Attachments

• IMG_20201025_213138.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20201025_213146.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 62
What is ur light cycle on? The auto gene may not be fully locked in and they are heavily preflowering. I would go ahead and flip the light cycle to 12/12 and see if the Buds start developing better. ‍♂️

Back