Indoor Wawashell Runs BLo in Coco

Cardinal

Cardinal Cultivations - Wawashell
Reaction score
i will be running @Magic Strain Breeders pack BLo x1. Just so I can get the feel for her. Including after learning my mistakes with the Binary Genetics BlkMrrr. Extra precautions and prepping were taken, :smoking:

Alright the Set Up.
Roots Organic Coco (ph’Ed and rinsed) in
1 gallon converted Milk jug (worried about size and why not grow in a milk jug, :biggrin:
Home in a 2x4x6 tent with exhaust fan (no filter, and not really worried about smell). And oscillating tower fan indirectly circulating fresh air. Haven’t decided on nutrient line yet as I have the full line of Remo Nutrients which works great for me. I also have the full Platinum Series Cyco Flower Nutrients with Suga Rush. Which am really leaning forwards just so I can perfect my usuals.:smoking:
EDIT: Lighting 3500k AutoCobs.

ATTENTION! Magic’s Strains BLo is only available in Reg seeds. There is a possibility that it could turn male. But in that case I will take him to fruition and collect pollen. May even let some go into the 1 gal milk jug Mephisto Trident Sp. maybe get so seeds from that. Fingers crossed.

Pics Soon.
image.jpg

@Weed Warrior

Last edited:
In it for the growing and to see if you end up working with the genetics :pop:
Lol :welcome:. I keep everything lol. Even if it’s the worst looking male, at least I’ll have it if something goes wrong, later down the road. But let’s say BLo turns male, there is a Trident Sp. just next to it. Lol! Collect pollen and also let nature take its course.:bighug:

In it for the growing and to see if you end up working with the genetics :pop:
Also, that’s the plan, see if I get some pollen to work with. Already have some photos to breed with, some THSeeds MK Ultra and Dinafem OG Kush. Then work back to Auto.

Or that’s the plan, lol

Also, that’s the plan, see if I get some pollen to work with. Already have some photos to breed with, some THSeeds MK Ultra and Dinafem OG Kush. Then work back to Auto.

Or that’s the plan, lol

I will definitely watch and see what the outcome is. I want t get some Magic gear at some point, but also Manadalorian and and and....

Back