Reaction score
Currently Smoking
My hay like harvest from earlier this year
Hey Everyone, growing a little bush of plant, it looks really healthy and is a few weeks into flowering. The plant is in a 3 gallon fabric pot, and currently I am only feeding maybe twice a week. The plant is just not absorbing water like my photoperiod I have going next to it. The photo is probably 4 or 5 times the size of the auto, so I'm sure that plays a part.

My question is, I am waiting on both plants until the fabric pot is pretty much weightless before I feed again. I feed my photo every other day, sometimes every day depending on how hot it is outside. Should I be waiting until the pot is completely dry before feeding again, or would it be okay to go on and feed when it's almost all dry. I just want to see if I can add one extra feeding per week on my auto.

Thanks for any advice on this!

I wouldn't let it get bone dry say like 10% water remaining.

A photo will always out grow an auto man that's nothing to worry about.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't let it get bone dry say like 10% water remaining.

A photo will always out grow an auto man that's nothing to worry about.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Okay, good deal. I am off to water now!

You don't say which medium you are using, but it looks like soil. You want soil to dry well before watering. Also, you want to water with some runoff with fabric pots.

Comparing a photoperiod plant with an autoflower is a lesson in futility.

You don't say which medium you are using, but it looks like soil. You want soil to dry well before watering. Also, you want to water with some runoff with fabric pots.

Comparing a photoperiod plant with an autoflower is a lesson in futility.
My bad, fox farms coco loco

My bad, fox farms coco loco
I've been using Coco Loco for several years. I recently came across a couple of emails (not mine) from Fox Farms stating to treat it a little more like soil and to ph 6.3-6.8. No nutes first couple of weeks. I'm putting that to the test with one current strain. Though I have always used Rhizotonic with my seedlings. You definitely want run off with Coco Loco. I use a turkey baster to dispose of run off.
I'm also using Fox Farms straight (no amendments) bagged/boxed coco Plain Jane Big Boy Pants for the second plant.

Back