Indoor Viva la VivoSun

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sugar Sap
This thread is for the general discussion of the blog entry New 3-in-1 Vivosun. Please add to the discussion here.

Hi Marola, thanks for documenting this combo tent. I've heard rumors that vivosun tents tend to have light leaks some times, what is your experience so far with this one? Are you experiencing any light leaks between internal walls flower/vege, or are you experiencing any leaks on the exterior?

I just ask as I've been eyeballing this one myself and wanted more first hand info on it.

Peace OregonBlackBear,

I have noticed several minor leaks which I intend on addressing before throwing the first round of photos in the 2x2 section.

The only one that concerns me is the one from the pipe crossing the "compartment wall".

They shoot you some tape to cover up any leaks with everything they send you in the box.

Zero complaints to date.

15895059259506488014444483454531.jpg

Last edited:
Are you experiencing any light leaks between internal walls flower/vege, or are you experiencing any leaks on the exterior?

Yes, to both. Like I said, though, very minor leaks. Externally, it's hardly noticeable and only from the zippers depending on the angle. Really don't personally feel they'll be an issue.

Compared to other tents I have tried, this one is by far the best build and best buy thus far.

Last edited:
By 3 in 1 are you referring to this unit that's listed as a 2 in 1?

By 3 in 1 are you referring to this unit that's listed as a 2 in 1?

Hey OttoCBD,

Yes, I am.

Back