Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Currently Smoking
Hot.
Hello again my friends...Brother's and Sister's of the grow:bow:.....I feel it's time to go organic.....the bottle nutes were fine....Ive tried a few now....some good, some hhmmmmm:crying:.........but I feel that even tho I haven't been growing that long...I have always wanted to be an organic grower......I started with bottle nutes due to money restrictions and I thought I had to compost my own soil...it seemed like a lot of work/time/learning that I couldn't/wouldn't do:nono:.....until I was gifted a Biotabs pack by @Hippy_BiotabsF70 and @Biotabs F69 and the world of Organics, simple organics, was opened too me:woohoo:......ok now as I said the nutes are Biotabs and those who know me, know that I use a single 315w unit with a newly purchased Maxibright Focus Remote hood, and the 'shine time is 18/6.:bow:....I have had the seed, a Forgotten Cookies by Mephisto, soaking in tapwater for about 24hrs and I tapped her and she sunk about an hour ago.:worship:...she will be going into a small plastic pot until she breaches then, into a 7.6ltr fabric pot in Canna coco/perlite mix:vibe:....ok now some tags
@archiegemmill @hairyman @jingo @mephisto @Dudeski @Spanglish @BCBudlady @Eclectic Elle @Mizzo81 @Maria Sanchez @blue @Mossy @Taipan @Samwell @bushmasterar15 @stedimed @mcpd_refugee @TheMongol .....anyone else who swings by is more than welcome...please tell everyone....training is to be advised!!
IMG_20180615_142703.jpg

Subbed up and taking a front-row seat :pass:. Strain choice is great and I'm really interested what the Biotabs will do with 315W CMH as I'm considering the switch :2cents:.

Good luck dude :vibes:.

Subbed up and taking a front-row seat :pass:. Strain choice is great and I'm really interested what the Biotabs will do with 315W CMH as I'm considering the switch :2cents:.

Good luck dude :vibes:.
Noooiice dude....switch on down to 315w dude....your electricity bill and pocket will love you haha:welcome:and:thanks:

Not another thread :rofl: I wish I never encouraged you to keep so many girls :woohoo1:

I might have a forgoton cookie seed ,,, should I risk it :smoking:.

Will save me me having to do a thread ille post in yours :thumbsup:

Right behind you :woohoo1::coffee:

:woohoo1:
Do it bro :vibe: :d5:I just put her in the coco/perlite in the little plastic pot about 10 mins ago dude:smiley1: and :welcome: Hairy...glad you here dude:vibe:

Last edited:
Refugee:welcome:....Spang:welcome:...glad you guys could come along:woohoo:...oh and Spang...pack one for me dude:bow::pass:

Anytime pal here you go :hookah: White Crack flower topped off with AvT kief hash is all i can offer for the time being, but plenty to go around for all :smokeout:

Back