New Grower Uploading pictures the right way up

2Stoned2Care

My Precious
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DP Auto Orange bud
So i have seen tons of grow journals with the pictures sideways on when people use there mobile phones,i also had this but found out the easy way to get them uploaded the right way.first if you take the pic with your phone in landscape mode(phone sideways)there is no problem with them being the right way up when uploaded to the site.but most people take there pics with the phone vertical so the solution to this if you are using a pc with windows7/8/10 is right click the photo then click open with then click paint,this comes with every windows operating system for free for so no need to buy it.now you will see a menu bar at the top with a button that says rotate click this and you will see you can rotate the pic.all i do is click rotate 180degrees then click rotate 180degrees again now i just close paint it will ask if you want to save the changes you made just click yes.now when you upload your pics they will be the right way up.also when you upload a pic you can preview before posting to make sure they look correct.i hope this can help some of you show us your pics of your gorgeous girls in all there glory.

Thanks man! Check out my photo. Do you have any recommendations for stealth when using phone app and photo exif removal?

Thanks man! Check out my photo. Do you have any recommendations for stealth when using phone app and photo exif removal?
Hi bro i just take photos with my phone put them on my pc then upload to the site no idea about stealth and exif remover

Are you worried about people finding data on your photos you upload here to AFN if so you have absolutley nothing to worry about i will guarantee if anyone checks the photos on this site for geotagging or other data they will get diddly squat.hope this puts your mind at ease

Last edited:
Ok. That's great! Thank you so much guys! Safe and sound.

Bro, download tapatalk.

Loads pictures right first time everytime.

I got bored with this forum throughout my last journal and abandoned it because the pictures would not load up right.

Came back with some good advice and vowing to give it another go with tapatalk.

And it's sorted everything out, even makes the site easier to navigate around.

Back