OLD REVIEWS (updated)Humbolt Seed Org: Bubba Kush (mint chocolate pheno)

TheSpacePope

Badge Hunter
Reaction score
SeedBank : Herbies Seedbank

Strain:
Humbolt Seed Organization Bubba Kush Auto

Did it autoflower?: Y

Soil: Roots Organic Original w/ 40%perlite and Great white shark
3gal tall pots

Nutes:
AN- Sensi Ph perfect Grow and bloom
Growmore: Mendo Honey,Avalanche,Seaweed extract, CoZyme
Plant Success: Simply Silica
Gen organics Cal MG

Light (kind and schedule):

20-4off

2x Ms004s(250w draw)

From seed to harvest date: 77 days

Dry Yield: 80grams, 85 including early sample
20160219_125927.jpg

High/Effect Duration: 2.5-3 hours

In-depth
Once again blow away by Humbolts genectics, I would say they are the American Dutch Passion for quality, this is my 3rd strain from them and haven't been let down yet.
But the humbolt I got I believe was a pheno that came from their Mint Chocolate photostrain cuz the smells were insane off this girl. Really strong chemical fuel smell like Raid bug spray with hints of chocolate on the backend. Really funky Premo bud smell!

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

super dense chunky nugs, I actually had to tear apart nugs to get them to dry and cure proper, but I had a few 10+ gram nugs (pic will be inserted here) dried out more than a handful are over 4grams dry and will hurt someone if you threw it at them!
2016-03-01 11.38.24.png

THE GROWTH: *****

nothing but smooth sailing, good nute regime and she will take care of the rest!
Snapchat-5870466273041908132.jpg

THE SMELL: *****

See above,

THE SMOKE: *****
When smoking it is a very nice kush earthy taste that is very heavy on the senses, but not too much on the body. You'll notice things deff. look further away. Which makes the hallway to get to my apartment trippy after a good sesh. Physical sensation as well as perception was dulled as well. Very nice medicinal quality's to her

gave some to some of my Anti-Auto buddies and they couldn't believe it was a autoflower

THE HIGH: *****
I had her tested out and will post here, but she was just shy of 19% THC with MyDx cannabis tester
(Pic attached below)

Attachments

• 20160302_223815.jpg
    20160302_223815.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
good grow bro, I'm a fan of HSO also, grew blue dream last season, really grew well in greenhouse, smoke meshed well with me, my fav so far

Firing off max rep for an excellent and entertaining smoke report! Thanks for the efforts man, and I don't want to hear about any deaths from you whipping buds at anyone!! :D
I will certainly be looking into Humboldt seeds!

Back