OLD REVIEWS UGORG DiscoBiscuit (Reg) Smoke Report

Hippy_BiotabsF70

Formerly Hippy71
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything
Here is my smoke report for UGORG DiscoBiscuit! :coffee:

This was my first try at photoperiods after growing autos for a while. I had to try UGORG as I'm a Brit (so are they) and it had to be DiscoBiscuit as I'm an ex raver! If you don't understand, google "rave and disco biscuit) :crying:

I grew 4 x UGORG DiscoBiscuits and 2 x Blues and got several different phenos. This was the first of the DB to be cooked, and the first to be dried and smoked!

It's this one below that I'm smoking, one that was grown in an Autopot, and it a had lovely purple "horn" type bud structure. I'll do more reports for the other phenos and for the two Blues phenos I got.

3fcd882f5fffac1205348698f35f68a1.jpg

Strain: UGORG DiscoBiscuit (UGORG Cookies x UGORG [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG])

Lights: Started under 100w T5 for a couple of weeks, then 250w of 3500k cobs for veg, and finally 315 CMH with a 3100k bulb for flowering.

Set up: 6 plants in a 4 x 3 tent (tight!). Coco. Growers Ark nutes, UK styleee!

Growth: Approx 6 weeks of veg, and this one did about 63 days of 1212 I think?

Yield: Not sure as I don't have anything to weigh with. But it filled a big jar that usually takes about 2 ounces, and the DB is very heavy/dense, so I gotta say over two oz. Call it 2 as I didn't really trim so must be a bit of leaf weight in there.

Smell: Wow! Greasy fuel with baked goods! :drool: Absolutely stinks of fuel. The most greasy fuelly plant I've seen or grown, and probably the smelliest. Now it's dried and had a few days in glass, there are other more subtle smells coming out: hash, OG, slightly sour indica, very slight mint, tea (proper stuff, earl grey), menthol, cookies/bread/dough and FUEL! :crying:

Taste: The same as the smells really. Very similar tastes to the ShortStuff Jedi Kush I grew, but slightly less hashy. Really strong flavours and all really nice. Nothing bad in there at all. Very clean tasting.

Appearance: Seriously frosty and greasy to the touch. Little rock hard nugs of joy, with a lovely pale colour, covered in trichs with some nice purple colouration. Woody alert! :crying:

Smoking Experience / Effects: Oh. My. God. I had such high hopes for this strain after reading such good reviews, and the fact that it's won loads of European cannabis cups recently. And tested at 28% THC! Well I'm happier than I thought I would be, even on my most optimistic day!! This has to be one of the nicest bits of weed I've ever had the good fortune to smoke. I WAS a massive UK Cheese fan before this, but honestly the DB makes it fade into the background big time! I will try to describe it...

Tiny little rock hard but nicely dry and crumbly nuggets. A little bud half the size of a normal joints worth is enough for a joint. A little goes a long way. It burns really well in a joint with a little bit of baccy (sorry!). Proper lung filling expanding smoke, no harshness at all other than the strength, really clean taste. Covers my mouth in a lovely rich hashy taste.

Slight euphoria when first smoking a joint and the feeling that its gonna be strong. Its very indica in that for a few minutes it's not THAT strong. But it's a real creeper. Within 5 minutes my whole body feels warm and very comfortable. My arms and legs feel super heavy and not particularly mine. Then it hits my eyes and head like a warm cricket bat. I get a couple of hours of feel good, good vibes, heavy indica goodness off this stuff. Fookin love it!

Very similar to SS Jedi Kush (auto) but more of everything. More taste and smell, and more hit! But a very similar warm, all over body feeling and good times high.

I'm surprised at how nice it tastes and smells, and how strong it is, as it only had about a 5 or 6 day dry and then maybe 5 days in glass jars. I haven't even bothered to trim it as the little leaves are so coated in resin that they go straight into the joint with the bud. I'm going to load up the volcano vape later and I reckon this will be killer night time meds in that thing :woohoo1:

Appearance: 8.5/10 (small buds takes away a point)
Taste: 9.5/10
Smell: 9.5/10
Effect: 9.5/10

I've been VERY harsh with that scoring! I could easily just go 10s all round really. Bloody lovely weed it is :worship:

Overall, this is THE NICEST weed I've grown, and quite possibly the nicest weed I've smoked. There are one or two others that come close (Cookies Kush, Blues (see report later on), Liberty Haze etc, but the DiscoBiscuit is such a good all rounder for me, I think it wins. It's highly medicinal for me in such a good way. It's very strong and indica dom, but not massively couch locking if you get up and do stuff. And if you alternate between DB and Blues. It's proper old school good vibes weed too. No paranoia, no anxiety, feel good shizzle [emoji106]

Nothing could piss me off when I'm baked on this stuff. Bring it on universe :crying:
Hats off to UGORG :toke: :pass:

One of the best UK breeders going, looks superbo!

Hey looks great. What's the genetics behind this cultivar? Sorry if i missed it

Faking hell man I've not heard the UGORG name in ages. Their 'Blues' was a thing of ledgend around my neck of the woods for a while. I never had great success with them, but it was probably 15 years ago.

Glad to see they are still doing a bang-up job.

UGORG seeds are essentially the same as rocking horse shit - the stuff of legend. For years I go to their site hoping to grab a seed but alas it has never happened.
I cut a Blues x Cheese x Black Jack which I won on another site - that was made with the original blues cuttings along with yea Uk cheese cut and crossed with a black jack auto. The smell and taste of the blues shines through above all else.

Somebody needs to dig some up and get breeding som fems and autos

Z

Back