Mephisto Genetics Tyrone Stomper

NoRobo

Helping people get off big pharma everyday...
Reaction score
Breeders Name: Mephisto Genetics

Strain Name: Tyrone Stomper (Tester)
Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper

Autoflower?: Yes on Day 15.

Soil/Hydro: Soil, 6 gallon fabric pot

Nutes: Super soil on its 4th cycle with well water only.

Lights: 1 300w mars knock off, old style directly above with some extra lumens from two other 300's in use

Days from seed to Harvest: 73 days from sprout

Dry yield: I don't grow for yield, I grow for trichomes and terpenes. I didn't weigh it but if I had to guess, I would say about 40 grams.

Effects: ***** Hybrid. (Smoke) Effects are immediate. Hits the head mostly but has nice calming effects on the body. Gets most people up and moving but others felt it was very calming and relaxing. Overall great hybrid for anyone looking for a grest tasting smooth smoke.

Bag Appeal: **** When you look at the buds they sparkle. The trichome output was pretty extensive. She even had trichome on the stems.

Density: ** She didn't have much in this department though. She stayed fluffy. That might turn off some people but the trichome output really helps it look good. (I'm pretty sure this was my fault, the lack of density)

Growth: **** Like all Mephisto gear, it practically grew itself. Nice uniform structure. It didn't produce as much as I typically get in the same conditions but it is great quality. So it gets four stars, temporarily. I will grow a bigger version because it was nice and easy though.

Smell: ***** Highly intoxicating!! This is one you want to get that second whiff maybe even a third whiff before you hand the jar back. It's like that once those terpenes start popping off during growth and never went away. Deep grape, musky, wine, and pine. The cure is only bringing out more . It's amazing!

Smoke: **** Its been curing for 2 months now and is extremly smooth and flavorful all the way through. It tastes like it smells. A deep grape, wine. Both on inhale and exhale. Exhale adds a slight pine flavor with it. Nothing beats great genetics grown organically.

20170315_005544.jpg
20170315_005611.jpg
20170315_005620.jpg
20170315_005635.jpg
20170315_005649.jpg
20170315_005653.jpg
20170315_005708.jpg
20170315_005718.jpg
20170315_005736.jpg

Enjoy. :pass:

Blimey can I move in with you please mate? :crying:

Another lovely looking strain / plant.

I can see the stomper part of sour stomper in there. Looks like sour stomper x uk cheese to my wishful thinking eyes! Yum.

Great growing mate :thumbsup:

Come on over. :lol: @hippy71

Tyrone stomper and sour stomper are sisters I believe. So you are seeing the grape stomper og genes shining through in both. Anything with the grape stomper og in it is killer frosty! Grape crinkle too.

Come on over. :lol: @hippy71

Tyrone stomper and sour stomper are sisters I believe. So you are seeing the grape stomper og genes shining through in both. Anything with the grape stomper og in it is killer frosty! Grape crinkle too.

Absolutely mate I am a big fan of the stomper genes!

I'll be over shortly :kiss:

Back