New Grower Twisted Cookies, Twisted & Tangled, AK47 & Cherry Cheese Skunk

Reaction score
Hi gromies,
This 1st post covers the grow over the last week, still early days indeed As just recently sprouted!

Equipment;
4x4 Grow Tent
AC AFINITY 6” T6 filter/extractor with temp humidity control
Bloom Plus XP3000 LED Light (latest version; LM301H leds)
4 x Autopot system
Air domes in pots

Nutrients;
Plagron cocos A + B

Plants autoflowers;
Twisted Cookies
Cherry Cheese Skunk
AK47
Twisted & Tangled

All seeds were popped and planted in 15L autopots.
Finding the difficult part is watering the seedlings in big pots (from my last attempt) but trying to be more frugal with watering.
All pots are pre buffered coco/perlite mix and PH stable around 5.8.

01/13/22 Day 4
Twisted & Tangled
image.jpg

Twisted Cookies
image.jpg

AK47
image.jpg

Cherry Cheese Skunk
image.jpg

Last edited:
It’s possible the T&T seed and AK47 are mixed up with labels so will have to wait for abit to see the difference in leaves.
If you can tell which is which then please say so as that would help.
cheers TD

Just to add to the T&T/AK47 mix up, the TC could actually be SSH….. Super Silver Haze.
I planted those 4 seeds and kinda mixed up the cubes when germinating. I know that T&T and AK47 are a match mix, it’s possible the TC is a SSH As 1 of those 2 never germinated.
Going to be exciting to see what these seedlings will actually be! :pop:

Day 8
Going steady and trying not to fuss to much… so still steady away and going to give them a feed today so hopefully will start picking up the pace soon.

Cherry Cheese Skunk
9A160A46-3CD6-49B4-9B83-7FA311354293.jpeg

Twist Cookies
15913B89-70A0-46B3-B9E1-8DD16EEF9241.jpeg

AK47
2CCC8067-737C-4F77-B371-D99F5D203E40.jpeg

Twist & Tangled
25B709A2-03F7-42C9-9CB4-A9A37EE6CB76.jpeg

There not looking great but hanging in there …

Reactions: AMG
The Cherry Cheese Skunk has deformed leaves, hopefully she will sort herself out.

She should be fine. Everything else looking good so far! I've grown a couple Twisted cookies & the CCS. Loved them both.
Although the twisted & tangled have been the most run to grow. It's like 'what am i gonna get??' Super fun to watch them grow & smell the terps as they progress. Plus, with TT, I know it's gonna be good as long as i do my part.

@Brownthumbs thanks for the advice, I’m new to this so trial and error going forward. AFN has been fantastic for info and advice is top notch. :jump:

Day 12
Well what a shit show I’m having but hopefully got through this very early stage… just. Plants are looking very light Green some burn also.
fed them this morning 400ppm with MC+Calmag with about 5-10% run off.
fingers crossed for the next few days. They all are abit stunted with the AK the worst.

1AF77936-E594-4505-8071-1D061FDDA695.jpeg

Advise always greatfully received.
Thanks

Don’t try rushing seedlings to grow as this is what happens, learning the hard way….

Back