Fast Buds Treebrother's Gorilla Glue Auto review

T

Treebrother

SeedBank : Fastbuds

Strain: Gorilla Glue
Buy-Fast-Buds-Seeds-Online.png

Did it autoflower?: Y/N y

Soil/hydro: Happy Frog potting soil in 5 gal bucket

Nutes: Rock Resinator, Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy, B-52, Flawless Finish, CES Sour Dee, Earth Juice Bloom, Botanicare Cal-Mag plus, Roots Excellurator, Great White microbes, O2 enriched rainwater

Light (kind and schedule): Mars Hydro II 700 (Veg), 600w Hps cooltube (Bloom), 18-6 light schedule

From seed to harvest date: 53 days

Dry Yield: 70g

High/Effect Duration: Nice easy slide to relaxing feelings in about 10 minutes, seems to last for 1hr.

This would make a great concentrate. Super Glue maybe?

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description: Tight dense buds, dark green, very heavy trichome coverage. Lots of red hairs.

THE GROWTH: *****

Description: grew to 21" height. Bushy structure, good plant for lst. Will definitely grow again.

Be very careful not to overdo the nitrogen, sensitive to N-Tox. Water only when she asks for it.

THE SMELL: *****

Description: sweet and Piney

THE SMOKE: *****

Description: Smoked in a bubbler, stayed lit and burned evenly with white ash. Very pronounced pine flavor

at the start of a bowl.

THE HIGH: *****

Description: Very nice beginning lift and gentle comedown.

SeedBank : Fastbuds

Strain: Gorilla Glue
Buy-Fast-Buds-Seeds-Online.png

Did it autoflower?: Y/N y

Soil/hydro: Happy Frog potting soil in 5 gal bucket

Nutes: Rock Resinator, Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy, B-52, Flawless Finish, CES Sour Dee, Earth Juice Bloom, Botanicare Cal-Mag plus, Roots Excellurator, Great White microbes, O2 enriched rainwater

Light (kind and schedule): Mars Hydro II 700 (Veg), 600w Hps cooltube (Bloom), 18-6 light schedule

From seed to harvest date: 53 days

Dry Yield: 70g

High/Effect Duration: Nice easy slide to relaxing feelings in about 10 minutes, seems to last for 1hr.

This would make a great concentrate. Super Glue maybe?

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description: Tight dense buds, dark green, very heavy trichome coverage. Lots of red hairs.

THE GROWTH: *****

Description: grew to 21" height. Bushy structure, good plant for lst. Will definitely grow again.

Be very careful not to overdo the nitrogen, sensitive to N-Tox. Water only when she asks for it.

THE SMELL: *****

Description: sweet and Piney

THE SMOKE: *****

Description: Smoked in a bubbler, stayed lit and burned evenly with white ash. Very pronounced pine flavor

at the start of a bowl.

THE HIGH: *****

Description: Very nice beginning lift and gentle comedown.
Awesome, thank you! I'm very curious about this strain. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Awesome, thank you! I'm very curious about this strain. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Wait till the DP auto glueberry comes out in Jan. I'll bet you could knock that out of the park!

My GG gave me chocolate flavors in front with chemy diesely raw skunkiness to follow. Best description I've been able to put into words. Lovely strain

Wait till the DP auto glueberry comes out in Jan. I'll bet you could knock that out of the park!
Glueberry very high on my to do list cause the added blueberry flavor I adore.

Back