Indoor Trans Siberian 2 Weeks old Pics

Tyler_Durden88

It's all about the Trichomes
Reaction score
Heres my trans siberian from autoseeds at 2 weeks she is very bushy and has a very thick stem very impressed with the fast growth and ease of this strain. Take into account these pics where taken after lights out so they are are sleeping and drooping a bit.
20180508_222615.jpg
20180508_222643.jpg
20180508_222712.jpg

Looking good at two weeks. I got lucky and started with Autoseeds. 99% germ rate, I love them. Just starting their girl scout cookies.
Heres my trans siberian from autoseeds at 2 weeks she is very bushy and has a very thick stem very impressed with the fast growth and ease of this strain. Take into account these pics where taken after lights out so they are are sleeping and drooping a bit.View attachment 903765 View attachment 903766 View attachment 903767

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Yea im regreting not getting them when i placed my order. i went with super lemon haze instead. I also got their gorilla glue,dreamberry, and pineapple punch, lmk how that comes out. I did alot of research and went with autoseeds and im glad i did they come as advertised no bullshit. Im germinating the lemon haze now cant wait to see them ones finished.The gorilla glue is a great strain very strong smelling and easy to grow.

Wonderfully bushy for two weeks. Looking good for two weeks and good job so far.

Thanks This is my second run of the trans siberian. my mistake last time was putting it in its final pot instead of transplanting. I also have a dreamberry planted at the same time in its final pot to see the diffrence and its no where near the size of this one. I know alot of breeders say to put them in their final pots but in my exsperience its too hard to maintain the medium right. Plus when i transplant i approach it like surgery very carefully and usually only once.

Back