Humboldt Seed Organization
Strain:
Blue Dream
Autoed?:
Yes, preflowered day 37
Soil/Hydro:
Composted garden soil in 3gal smart pots
Nutes: 1 hand full of worm castings at planting
Aged compost mulch when seeding up and going strong, kept mulch from touching plant
Day 41:
1 tsp 8-4-1 guano, 2 tbs 0-8-1 quano, worked into potting surface under mulch, under dosed, first do no
harm, didn't want burn, all good and significant yield increase from previous grow, next grow I'll bump
the nutes
Light:
Greenhouse, south side of cabin, N of the Arctic Circle:
24 hrs day light
10 hrs direct sun/day
Seed to Harvest:
84 days
Dry Yield:
2 oz
High/Effect duration:
Hard hitting long lasting and fast acting, described in detail below

IN DEPTH DETAILS

Bag Appeal *****
Big, thick, loaded with resin, should have given 4 1/2, not shinny like you indoor growers get (how do you
P1010974.JPG
P1010973.JPG
P1020080.JPG
P1020082.JPG
P1020088.JPG
that?)
The Grow *****
She was a replant of a pot that germed but lacked vigor, so 2 seeds went in 8 days after the rest, she soon caught up. Both seeds germed and were equal in vigor, I kept the one that popped purple, although she
turned green after a couple of days. A secondary cola grew a little taller than the main, not as thick though. This created a rounded top, open bush, 32" tall. I was worried she wasn't going to have enough time to fully mature, late start and sativa dom. But, she finished really fast. Went from almost all white to red hairs in a
couple of days, no more growth just like that. Never had one finish so fast. No problems at all, she reacted favorably to everything I did for her.
The Smell ****
She has a wonderful aroma, just faint, a spicy herbal funky dankness, I asked Sharon "what does this smell like?" and she said "good weed". During growth she gave of the slightest floral perfume, not a stinker.
The smoke ****
Easy inhale, after 3 1/2 months, although she was pretty mild after a couple of weeks. Pleasant flavor, not real pronounced though, spicy herbal piney, sweet funk after.
The High *****
For me, perfect day time. Keep in mind I have a heavy harvester's tolerance. She hits me hard (that's good) every time. Up I go on that sativa rocket, can almost feel the Gs. Level out before palpitations or paranoia, man, am I high. Then, in very short order, this tingly flow of anti inflammatory circulation moves down my spine to the most problematic spot(s), and relaxation begins. Soon I'm loose, the morning wear and tear pain and stiffness gone, of course some days not entirely, lol, but aiways enough to adjust my spine and be on with my day. But hold on, still high, better sit for a few and enjoy the head trip and feel the healing. Coffee, Blue Dream, good breakfast, out the door, ready for the daily subsistence chores. Blue Dream, a powerfull ally for this old man.

Thanks for doing such an in detail report my friend sounds like a delightful little plant :slap::chimp:

such a gift when a strain you've never tried is so right on for you; looking out over the cannabis world seeing all those ungrown strains, knowing I'm only growing 11 per year, an infinite wave of discovery awaits

such a gift when a strain you've never tried is so right on for you; looking out over the cannabis world seeing all those ungrown strains, knowing I'm only growing 11 per year, an infinite wave of discovery awaits

Question for A-train and Pop22, how do you indoor guys get such "shiney' buds? A lot less dust indoors and you have filtration. 3 months in the greenhouse with the wind blowing through, got to have lots of dust, as well as dead bugs and fireweed cotton, lol. Or, maybe you got some grow secrets? Don't want to know your secrets, just trying to figure the difference in appearance of buds indoor/outdoor.

I polish mine......lol! Seriously though for whatever reason, indoor plants usually are more likely to have that appearance. Might be the UV affects on the outdoor plants

Same as pops I have no secrets besides indoor grows and I use Advanced Nutrients... I'm telling ya that stuff cost a pretty penny but with a proven feed schedule it's worth every penny in ALL aspects of your plant... bud factor X will put the shine on her quick

Back