Outdoor Top Tao Seeds on the way

Archaic

Flushing is a myth!
Reaction score
Website
www.taylorswift.com
Currently Smoking
a corncob pipe
Just made another Seedsman purchase, this time going to dip my toe in the Super-Auto pool (well, puddle really). I can't find much online about Top Tao Seeds. The reason I bought them was the kick ass promotion - buy 10 get 10 free, so I have 10 Super-Auto Tao along with 10 Auto Tao Blueberry on the way.

They are regs, which is why I bought them - I'd really prefer to be self reliant on producing my own seeds, so I'll be making some sweet canna-love this spring. I grow Fems indoors because space and time are limited, but I'm good with doing regs outdoors.

I'll be able to get the Super-Autos sprouted in late february and in the ground in march. If they are actually supers, I should be harvesting in mid July.

Cool...interested to see how they perform! Good luck!!
Hey since you are into outdoor growing, check this out

It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

Just made another Seedsman purchase, this time going to dip my toe in the Super-Auto pool (well, puddle really). I can't find much online about Top Tao Seeds. The reason I bought them was the kick ass promotion - buy 10 get 10 free, so I have 10 Super-Auto Tao along with 10 Auto Tao Blueberry on the way.

They are regs, which is why I bought them - I'd really prefer to be self reliant on producing my own seeds, so I'll be making some sweet canna-love this spring. I grow Fems indoors because space and time are limited, but I'm good with doing regs outdoors.

I'll be able to get the Super-Autos sprouted in late february and in the ground in march. If they are actually supers, I should be harvesting in mid July.

Really interested to see this one @Archaic -- after my own Top Tao (Mis)adventures...
Tag me when you start the journal please!

I absolutely will @Maria Sanchez , although I now have SO many seeds I'm probably going to do the Top Tao Auto Blueberry first.

Nice. I often heard about blueberry strains, but thought it kind of gimicky.
Until... grew some Ministry of Cannabis Blue Amnesia -- oh, wow, loved that flavor / aroma! Heavy heads, too.

Back